No announcement yet.

Boxing Gloves With the Best Wrist Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
    where you get that he will be throwing limp wristed punches?
    man you're so full of yourself and arrogant, always talking down to people lol.
    if you're so great at boxing, where the fk are you now? lol

bye rockin
    I'm right here with true knowledge. From what I gather you're still a fledgling bird sitting in a nest. When some bird flies by you yell at the bird, from your nest, that he doesn't know how to fly.

Just because I am correct in that a glove wont help you if you throw limp wristed you feel the need to come back at me with **** talk.

And it's not that I a full of myself it is just that I know what I'm talking about.

Wrist support, lmao. Show me the boxing glove that doesn't fold over at the wrist like the pieces of leather that it is.

Wrist support, lmao.
    Last edited by Rockin'; 01-02-2016, 05:56 AM.

Comment

I have small wrists which I'm afraid of breaking. So I tend on them when wrapping. I wrap over on them more than other guys do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        I'm right here with true knowledge. From what I gather you're still a fledgling bird sitting in a nest. When some bird flies by you yell at the bird, from your nest, that he doesn't know how to fly.

Just because I am correct in that a glove wont help you if you throw limp wristed you feel the need to come back at me with **** talk.

And it's not that I a full of myself it is just that I know what I'm talking about.

Wrist support, lmao. Show me the boxing glove that doesn't fold over at the wrist like the pieces of leather that it is.

Wrist support, lmao.
        If you got a good glove with good wrist support and wrapped properly you canīt even bend your wrist while throwing.

Canīt imagine how you can bend your wrist in that tight support provided by your glove and wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
          just curious why wrap higher on the arm? im making no implications here.
          but from what i can see/feel, wrapping anything beyond the wrist (on the forearm) offers no support for the wrist, unless im doing it wrong?

What I mean with higher wrapping on the wrist is you just wrap maybe double or tripple the width of your wrap around your wrist.

Which is approx. credit card length of wrap on your wrist ( counted from the end of your arm/beginning of your hand)

Maybe I wrote it a little too confusing but I think you could understand it.

to the effect:

I feel the high I wrapped the better my wrist support is.

Comment

Working...
          X