Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley and his "accents"/Kellerman's interview...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lampley and his "accents"/Kellerman's interview...

What IS IT with Jim Lampley that he doesn't seem to realise he can pronounce something foreign without having to do it in the "accent"?

When he started the show by talking about the sponsors, and talked about "Tecate" as if he thought he was Speedy Gonzales, I actually cringed with embarrassment.

It was the same whenever Michael Katsidis appeared, he'd always go "Here's Michael Katsidis, and he hails from [initiates Steve Irwin impression] Australia."

I honestly, genuinely think the guy is slightly ******ed, or the weed has rotted his brain away. It reminds me once of when I was on holiday in Fat Yankistan, and a girl told me her aunt came from England. Just as she tells me the city where she was born, she puts on an accent like one of those butlers that open the front door in old 1930s Universal horror movies and goes "Maaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrnchester". I thought she was having a stroke.

And Kellerman, taking new lows of disrespect there.

"MANNY, I'm GOING to TRY and be QUITE sycoPHANTIC to you, as YOU ARE the main EVENT here... but I'll be a LITTLE PATRONISING, as, remember, you're not BLACK."

"CHRIS, I won't even LOOK at YOU. I'll read my NOTES, I'll look off CAMERA, I'll practically be taking a PISS in your FACE, and LAUGHING at YOU. You LOST the FIGHT, you can't PUNCH, you're just a JACK ASS."

kellerman is beta as fuk

he just looks like he loves wieners

Comment

The guy is so smug.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
        What IS IT with Jim Lampley that he doesn't seem to realise he can pronounce something foreign without having to do it in the "accent"?
        I implode every time Lampley unleashes a "GENNADY GENNADYEVICH GOLOVKIN!"

Comment

aaron.king, that TMT picture in your sig is unsettling to say the least, lol

Comment

Speedy Gonzalez!!

Comment

Originally posted by aaron.king View Post
              I implode every time Lampley unleashes a "GENNADY GENNADYEVICH GOLOVKIN!"

The way he screams "KAZAKHSTAN" is freakin hilarious.

Comment

Lampley is a hypocrite ****, finger pointing about domestic violence
                No mention or his past convictions??. And the over pronounced Spanish save it

Comment

Working...
                X