Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana talking about having more stamina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly wish somebody would b hop Floyds as on the inside.

Comment

hes defffff gna need it

maidana gna need to bring it, he needs to bring the heat for 2 & 1/2 mins of every single round

imagine this.. the way prov fought against bradley for the whole 12 w/o those breaks in between or maidana has less brakes than prov, but the way maidana fought broner for a whole 12 w/o those little breaks

bring it maidana, angles combos stamina volume roughness dirtyness.. BRING ALL THAT SHT

you bring a rocket launcher while floyd brings a sniper
      you bring a nuclear bomb while floyd brings a c4

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
        I don't know he looked fatigued midway with Broner to me. if it's 1 thing a fighter must have when fighting the likes of Floyd or even Pacman to a lesser extent is stamina.

People say that Floyd adjust. I was never really sold on that. Most fighters tone down after about 6 rounds while Floyd stays strong. Like Judah, Cotto after 8 and even Oscar all got tired. Margarito would have been so interesting......

Anyhow back on subject Maidana needs conditioning to even put up a fight.

Co-Sign. I was pissed that fight never happened. Interesting fight at that time for sure..

And about Maidana, thats kinda like the same thing Dewey Welliver said before he fought Yori Boy Campas. Something like "im in good shape, I spar with Floyd Mayweather and everyone knows you need to be in shape to spar with Floyd." That Welliver-Campas fight was pretty good too IIRC.

Comment

I enjoy watching Chino, that said, if Chino was equally as talented as Mayweather he would still get his but whipped. Mayweather, Hopkins and Holyfield are the few boxers that took/take boxing seriously. They never take a day off. Always eat right and always are working out. Mayweather is ALWAYS in outstanding shape. Can't think of anyone in boxing today that is in better shape DAILY then Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Honestly wish somebody would b hop Floyds as on the inside.
            You can not B hop Floyd on the inside.....because he Bhops you 1st

Comment

1,200+ punches coming floyds way, only 15% might land but its bombs away for chinooo

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                You can not B hop Floyd on the inside.....because he Bhops you 1st
                that was funny Larry, I'll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Floyd does adjust,the reason fighters look so tired against Floyd is because they are missing punches and moving when they do not want to move.Floyd makes them doubt themselves and mental frustration leads to physical fatigue. Fighting Floyd is a mental war, sure your stamina may hold up against others,but try missing 80 percent of the time while getting counters with accurate shots
                  All those fighters I named have stamina issues from jump. So no it's not (because they missed punches) against him. I can name 2 fighters off the top of my head that could miss everything they threw at him and still not be tired. One he clearly ducked. You know that certain Mexican who ran him from his own interview who's known to turn it up as the fight goes on?! Yeah, he's one.

Comment

Working...
                  X