No announcement yet.

it's crazy how a fighters popularity can change so much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
    It's partly because of Marquez's terrible sportsmanship and attitude after the fight. It's also partly because the Bradley hype train has just begun.
    and Mayweather fans have embraced him. They weren't on the train before the fight because it was a fight he could lose They didn't want look stupid after the fight incase he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Its odd how Bradley was one of the most hated fighters and Marquez was one of the most loved before the fight and now they switched spots!
      Its because the B power Flowmos will choose one of their own over Marquez, sorry but true, only reason they liked Marquez was because he knocked out Pacquiao and they hate him, but when JMM fights one of their own they jump ship and praise Bradley just like they sided with Bradley when he got a gift over Pacquiao.

I don't play racial bias, I pick who I feel is going to win, its why I picked Bradley to out slick and out box Marquez, style makes fights.

I also picked JMM to KO Pacman in the 4th fight.

And Danny Garcia to out box Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        After the Pac fight, Bradley was a cheating bum, a rubbish fighter

then after provodnokov fight he was damaged good

now he's an atg
        You have to consider the keyboard killers society. They are all latecomers to the sport or never knew anything anyway.

Lethal Laptop Inc. Worse than Murder Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          All except Khan. This guy (still) has people believing he's meant for greatness.
          Ortiz is the worst. He keeps losing and getting title shots, and everybody is like yay, Vic is back. He's exciting, until he quits a few rounds later.

Comment

**** that, I'm still a huge Mares fan, a Canelo fan, Matthysse, Ortiz, Khan, Martinez, Maidana, Pacquiao fan, Marquez too. Floyd is a beast and so is Golovkin, Froch, Rigondeaux, Donaire, Alvarado, Rios, Garcia (Mikey and Danny), I'm a BOXING fan, I know fighters lose but I love watching them fight. Just cause they lose doesn't mean they're terrible. I like a lot of fighters. Not Bradley though, he's the only one I don't like. I'm not exactly sure why.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushbaby

All except Khan. This guy (still) has people believing he's meant for greatness.

Ortiz is the worst. He keeps losing and getting title shots, and everybody is like yay, Vic is back. He's exciting, until he quits a few rounds later.
              he literally quit twice. Once because he wanted to, the other cause he had a broken jaw. relax, vic is skilled.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

"King of the moment"

This is a sport where you can be a relevant P4P fighter one day, and be totally irrelevant the next day after a lousy performance.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  as soon as a loss happens, the fighter is automatically garbage and he got exposed. Unless he has a massive fan base like Pacquiao then he lost out of robberies or lucky punches. I honestly hope Mayweather loses just so we can see how his fans break down. I want to hear the excuses and how overrated he is. Boxing has some of the worst fans... well not all, i'd say most of the garbage comes from Mayweather fans.. some Pacquiao and Bradley fans are pretty bad too.
                  Another typical post by yours truly, MANIAC310.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    as soon as a loss happens, the fighter is automatically garbage and he got exposed. Unless he has a massive fan base like Pacquiao then he lost out of robberies or lucky punches. I honestly hope Mayweather loses just so we can see how his fans break down. I want to hear the excuses and how overrated he is. Boxing has some of the worst fans... well not all, i'd say most of the garbage comes from Mayweather fans.. some Pacquiao and Bradley fans are pretty bad too.
                    Well we already know how you guys act.... you cry robbery and whine like Marquez

Comment

The one I'm looking forward to is after Pac batters Rios.. People will be on here declaring Pac P4P #1 again because Ward is inactive and that Floyd never earned it by beating Pac (oblivious to the fact that Pac never earned it by their own criteria).

Comment

Working...
                      X