Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton getting KOd by Mayweather or Pacquiao - Whats your favorite KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I voted for the Pacquiao KO. Hatton told his loyal fans to bet their house on him to win.
    Not to mention the infamous..."Right hook....roll under...same move all the time" then later he was kd by it and he also tried to commit suicide because of that humiliating brutal ko.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      When Hatton got knocked out by Mayweather and Pacquiao they were two of the most memorable knockouts in boxing. The bounce-off-the-ringpost, pinball machine knockdown which culminated in the eventual KO by Mayweather and the clean well-timed counter punch by Pacquiao which had Hatton out cold for 5 minutes straight.

Both were fantastic, memorable knockouts, but which one was your favorite?
      Neither this senchenko ko should be better

Comment

what made both funny is the ROCKSTAR logo

Comment

Big Dunn chooses both. Manny's KO was so beautifully ferocious. One of my boys was like "oh my god I think Hatton is dead". The way he said it was HILARIOUS.
          Floyd's was such a work of fistic art. Not many could have pulled it off. Then to see Hatton hit the ring post was funny.

Comment

Pacquiao's by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Big Dunn chooses both. Manny's KO was so beautifully ferocious. One of my boys was like "oh my god I think Hatton is dead". The way he said it was HILARIOUS.
              Floyd's was such a work of fistic art. Not many could have pulled it off. Then to see Hatton hit the ring post was funny.
              Hatton looked in a real bad way after that Pacquiao KO. On the one of the versions of the broadcast, the UK commentators were criticizing Pac for celebrating after the victory, they said it was "disrespectful" because Ricky was still flatlined and could be seriously injured.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                Not to mention the infamous..."Right hook....roll under...same move all the time" then later he was kd by it and he also tried to commit suicide because of that humiliating brutal ko.

lol that video never gets old....

Comment

Working...
                X