Need some advice from my lounge brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's still early dude. Save yourself.

Comment

whatever makes you happy.. go for it.. live life to the fullest..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        whatever makes you happy.. go for it.. live life to the fullest..
        of course ^^^ but of he's asking this type of question already he's not happy and IMO things will get worst from here on... Abort Mission!

Comment

look man, if you're going to catch feelings over this girl you know the answer. end it.

personally, i don't believe that a man catches feelings the way a woman does. at least not while he's young (you seem like a young guy, forgive me if i'm wrong.)

i'd keep hitting it casually. just don't go into it thinking you're going to turn this girl around. if she cared about you like that she wouldnt be sweating her EX while you're together. that's insulting. as others have said, it's one thing if she's got kids with the guy. it's something entirely different if she does not.
          just hit it and leave it alone.
          or leave it alone without hitting it.

i'd just set up a casual relationship with this girl and hit until you find another direction to go. maybe then you have a real relationship, with another girl. you won't end up in a productive relationship with this girl.

don't try and turn this girl around. you will almost certainly fail.

Comment

"don't try and turn this girl"

wise words, sadly we don't live in a hollywood chick flick.

Comment

Don't know i mean i talked it over with her and she said nothing would happen between them and she's only mine. She seemed pretty honest about it too but i'll give it this week to think about.

I won't try to turn her around because most of the times it ends bad and that would be pretty low.

80% i'm backing out by the end of the week and it's back to *****ville for me but we'll see i don't want to regret backing out.

Comment

Working...
              X