No announcement yet.

The Student/Teacher Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Student/Teacher Thread

Alexandra Elizabeth McLean, 27, was arrested on Thursday and is currently free on a $25,000 bond.
    According to the arrest affidavit, the 17-year-old boy told several friends about the sexual relationship, texting one teen, “Soo much sex!!”

“Let’s just say she is limping but in a good, ‘I got the **** ****** out of’ kind of way.’ … It was a great time… Lol she got so loud. We parked and had amazing sex,” according to texts cited in the affidavit.

According to the affidavit, the boy texted to a friend, “She just told me 1) she is so happy she took this chance with me otherwise she would have never known what it’s like to be in a relationship where both the physical and the emotional were amazing. 2) She described the sex tonight as freaking unbelievable and that’s coming from a 27 year old! I FEEL LIKE A F****** SEX GOD!!”

Investigators were tipped off about the alleged relationship on Nov. 19, by a family friend, who called police and said a female teacher was having sex with a 17-year-old student. The tipster identified the teacher the next day as McLean, saying she overheard the boy talk about having sex with his teacher.

When confronted, the boy at first denied having a physical relationship with McLean, but then admitted to police that they had sex at least two times — on Nov. 15 and Nov. 16 — in her car, while they parked in an alley near his home, according to the affidavit.

The teen told detectives that at first the new drama teacher didn’t like him because he was always late for rehearsal. But one day McLean looked at his iPod, found that they had the same taste in music and they bonded, the boy said.

The teen told police McLean sometimes drove students home and a couple of times after she dropped off other students, McLean and the boy parked the car and talked.

During a search of text messages on the boy’s phone, a person identified as “Alex C.” sent the boy a message on Nov. 6 that read, “You are only 17 and are already this super intelligent, talented, spunky, and (most of the time) mature kid. Your awesomeness has only started, which for most people they are super annoying until like their mid twenties if they’re lucky. Also, even though I will probably be fired for being friends with you, I’m really glad to know you. I really haven’t made any close friends since I moved here, and certainly haven’t met anyone that I have had in common like you and I.”

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...98/detail.html

you go boy! :cat:

Comment

She's like a 7.5. Not on Debra Lafave levels, but good for you, kid. It's inappropriate, but it's not like anyone got hurt.

Comment

Comment

fair play son...........

Comment

well i guess females are getting treated equally like males now.

teacher-student sex is always boner inducing tho.

Comment

That's awsome, shame that person told on her.

I'd love to be ****in a teacher.

Comment

"and certainly haven’t met anyone that I have had in common like you and I.”

She may as well be f'ing the kid because she sure isn't teaching him proper grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  That's awsome, shame that person told on her.

I'd love to be ****in a teacher.
                  Mr. Potter or Professor Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                    "and certainly haven’t met anyone that I have had in common like you and I.”

She may as well be f'ing the kid because she sure isn't teaching him proper grammar.
                    f'king your teacher >>>> proper grammar

btw, you're gay.

Comment

Working...
                    X