Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm standing at the bar and this chick grabs my ass, right......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a girl was going to cheat on her boyfriend, why would she pick the night when she's WITH HER BOYFRIEND AT THE BAR?

Story makes no sense.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Funny alt, funny story. Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Comment

Okay, let's not pontificate here. Let's not piss about. The story merely reflects what's true with the world, that women are the receivers and therefore will always be fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            If a girl was going to cheat on her boyfriend, why would she pick the night when she's WITH HER BOYFRIEND AT THE BAR?

Story makes no sense.

Pics or it didn't happen.
            Not sure, mate. Maybe she didn't think he was coming and wanted to fuck....

Comment

Originally posted by Gary in here? View Post
              She lookin' fine as hell, tight waist, nice ass.

Kinda chick I go for,
              She says to me "Damn you got some fine Muscles,"
              I was like "Yeah girl, I can show you a real muscle later on if you want too,"
              Referring to my dick....

To be fair, I have been hitting the gym alot so I am looking pretty good lately,
              Plus they just installed a new sunbed, shit is awesome.

Anyways, this bi
              tch is definitely DTF,
              So I'm thinking "Damn boi, you gone hit it tonight,"
              I buy the bitch a drink, a Mardini.

I just had a west coast cooler, low cal.

Next of all this dude walks upto me, thinking he hard and sh
              it,
              "What you doin foo?" he says, I was like you fall back bro, I don't wanna mess anybody up tonight.

I didn't wanna fight, I was rocking my new Raybans, didn't wanna smash em' up, you know? Plus it's the Xmas season.
              So he says "Thats my girl right there," and I was like "Sorry dude, she come upto me."

And he snaps, Punches the bitch right in the face. Starts shouting at her "WTF, bitch, ho, slut... You gone to this me? You gone just do this me with another man? huh.."
              As he stomps on her head...

I turned around and walked away, left the bar. Bitches are crazy.

Comment

you do know this is pb32 right

Comment

Originally posted by Gary in here? View Post
                  Fuck that shit, I wasn't getting involved.
                  I was on mah own, If my buddies was there I'd fucked him up big style.
                  So your all tough and muscley and willing to take all that good stuff, but as soon a situation of a woman being beaten arises you walk away.

But oh, you'd have helped stop her getting beaten if your friends were there.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                    So your all tough and muscley and willing to take all that good stuff, but as soon a situation of a woman being beaten arises you walk away.

But oh, you'd have helped stop her getting beaten if your friends were there.

Its 2012, you can be as big as you an but that's not going to stop a knife or bullet to get in you. You don't know the other guy, he could have a weapon or have a bunch of people with him.

Nothing may happen in the bar but they could wait outside for when its time to leave to beat you into pulp.

If a woman was getting beaten in front of me, i'd probably do nothing unless I knew her. There have been so many cases where the person trying to break up the fight catches a stab or bullet.

But I'm sure with your amazing boxing skills, you'd take on 5 dudes at once to protect a random girl.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
                      I'm a Coward
                      fix'd..........................

Comment

Working...
                      X