Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales-Pablo Cesar Cano is Set For "Star Power"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at this guys resume, I don't think this should be for a belt. Is the belt still on the line? I don't know how good Pablo Cano is but he is clearly stepping up in competition to fight Morales. It's actually a big leap from his current competition.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...2193&cat=boxer

Comment

LOL.......F-cking suliman(SMFH)

Who the hell is this guy?
      Is he even top 10

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I really want Erik Morales to be the first Mexican fighter to win World Titles in 4 weight classes.
        Co-sign.

To me, Erik Morales is like Robert De Niro: you have to cut him a little slack regarding what he does these days because of how ****ing great he used to be. He's earned the right to be in a few well-paid but crappy movies!

Comment

Originally posted by eveningmass79 View Post
          Co-sign.

To me, Erik Morales is like Robert De Niro: you have to cut him a little slack regarding what he does these days because of how ****ing great he used to be. He's earned the right to be in a few well-paid but crappy movies!
          The only difference is that De Niro doesn't get an Oscar for being in "Righteous Kill". Erik's gonna be a champ for beating this kid.

I love Erik but our sport needs to have more dignity when it comes to **** like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
            LOL.......F-cking suliman(SMFH)

Who the hell is this guy?
            Is he even top 10
            He ain't even Top 10. Heck, he never even fought at 140. WTH, did this kid do to earn a title shot? Suck Suliman's dick?

Comment

Morales can fight whoever he wants at this point in his career, but this being for a title is a joke. I blame the WBC though, not Morales.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales-Pable Cesar Cano is Set For "Star Power"

The WBC has advised BoxingScene.com that Pablo Cesar Cano (22-0-1, 17 KOs) has been approved to face Erik Morales (51-7, 35 KOs) for the vacant WBC junior welterweight title on September 17 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Cano replaces the ill Lucas Matthysse who withdrew on Thursday. The fight is going to be televised on HBO pay-per-view as part of the Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz "Star Power" event. Cano is trained by Mexican veteran Rudy Perez, who trains Marcos Maidana and used to train Morales' old rival Marco Antonio Barrera.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

21 years old and fighting for a WBC title. What an opportunity this kid has and he's 1 year younger than me. Some will probably hate on this fight cause he's unknown, I honestly thought it should be a more known boxer for such a big PPV. But I mean it would be crazy if he wins, he'll go from unknown to being a champion at 21, and getting a lot views too. What a big stage, it was basically given to him, I don't see how he earned it given his resume. Wow and he's a Lightweight too. This def just looks like a guy with a flashy record being fed to Morales.

Comment

who? ......

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      21 years old and fighting for a WBC title. What an opportunity this kid has and he's 1 year younger than me. Some will probably hate on this fight cause he's unknown, I honestly thought it should be a more known boxer for such a big PPV. But I mean it would be crazy if he wins, he'll go from unknown to being a champion at 21, and getting a lot views too. What a big stage, it was basically given to him, I don't see how he earned it given his resume. Wow and he's a Lightweight too. This def just looks like a guy with a flashy record being fed to Morales.
                      War cano.

Comment

Working...
                      X