No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Vitali-Adamek Staredown at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Vitali-Adamek Staredown at Final Press Conference

I can see the fear in Adamek's eyes. Is he willing to take 1000 punches from Vitali over 12 rounds?

Comment

Thanks Vitali is a beast good class shown by them, the fight is getting closer!

Comment

Comment

Adamek looked a little rattled when he broke off first, I had no sound so I couldnt tell if someone had told them to look back at the camera or not..

Also, Adamek looks like your typical polish builder you see working (unqualified) on a British building site for £3 an hour. Eastern Europeans all look the same, ugly, with a square head and a permanent frown, would it kill em to smile once in a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            I can see the fear in Adamek's eyes. Is he willing to take 1000 punches from Vitali over 12 rounds?
            Vitali looks like he means business, as usual. I think Tomasz was glad to break the staredown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
              Adamek looked a little rattled when he broke off first, I had no sound so I couldnt tell if someone had told them to look back at the camera or not..

Also, Adamek looks like your typical polish builder you see working (unqualified) on a British building site for £3 an hour. Eastern Europeans all look the same, ugly, with a square head and a permanent frown, would it kill em to smile once in a while?
              At least those guys will work, unlike your lazy Brit youth who would rather riot and steal ****.

Comment

Vitali was looking at Adamek like he was prey. The handshake that Tomasz offered seemed to snap Vit out of it. And that size difference is crazy! I predicted Vitali by decision, but the KO seems quite possible.

Comment

Hope this is a good fight because after this i can't see any meaningful Heavyweight fights on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
                    At least those guys will work, unlike your lazy Brit youth who would rather riot and steal ****.
                    Yep, I agree, the youth (for the most part) in this country are scum, there's no getting away from that! Doesnt change the facts on Adamek's new look though! Where did his usual suit and tie go?

Personally, I have worked constantly since well before I left school and haven't been on benefits for a single day of my life.

Comment

Working...
                    X