Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

remember when they took holyfields license??why dont they do that to roy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember when they took holyfields license??why dont they do that to roy?

hes looked like **** his last 2 fights now he wants to jump up to heavyweight..they should take his license for his own good

not a bad idea...it would be one thing if held up better past his prime...

Comment

Comment

Roy has only lost to high level fighters,not once has he been beaten by anybody who was not world class thats why he should keep his license.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Roy has only lost to high level fighters,not once has he been beaten by anybody who was not world class thats why he should keep his license.
          dude roy is beyond shot

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Roy is beyond shot and has been for some time now.

Danny Green is a journeyman at best and he issued Roy the worst beating of his career.

As much as I hate to say it because I love RJJ, Roy is a washed up bum now.

I don't think he should lose his license, as he hasn't taken a lot of punishment, but it doesn't make sense to carry on when you're not even making money from your fights.

He should just give it up and be a promoter or something.

Comment

Why take away his way of making a living? I don't know if he is broke or not... But if he is, let him keep fighting instead of working at McDonalds.

Roy Jones Jr is a grown man he knows what he's doing. Whatever the cause is he should be allowed to fight on as long as he wants, as any fighter should be allowed to do. Boxing is his way of making a living.... why take that away from him.

Comment

Working...
              X