Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If He's 100%, Pacquiao Would Destroy Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    The better question is, why did nsac allow Floyd a TUE 3 weeks after the fight and was able to cleans his sins, while Pac asking legal Tarodol shots for his shoulder pain didn't?

Did Pac need Tarodol for nothing? Or was it for pain in his shoulder before the fight?

Did Floyd take IVS for rehydration purposes or to mask peds?

We can only assume...

Intelligently..

# Floyd tainted boxing

# clean up the sport Floyd starting from you lol
    And my question about mannys zitted back?

Comment

• 100 dollars says postol wins! lol......****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        lol the guy was blood drawn by usada like a vampire sucked him dry. He couldnt even get legal tarodal shots, his vitamins and gatorade was ransacked in his dressing not to be used and you still think he took peds, when it's floyd who paid 150k to usada? When usada in other sports are paid by the sport commissioning body and not the athlete themselves, but since there is so much backwardness in boxing, Floyd paid usada 150k, making him usada's employer. Conflict of interest ain't it?

Tell you what if I was your boss and i gave you 150k would you rat me out for tax evasion?? Conflict of interest bud, off course you won't. I'm the giver of life. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Now, just for argument sake, Pac might have taken peds before, but on that fight on May 2, 2015, he definitely did not. Everyone including vegas was against him, heck throw in the kitchen sink to go with it lol Pac has no way of cheating for that fight. USADA was for Floyd that night. Wise up kid.

The real question is can Floyd pass Vada testing? I highly doubt it. Pac did pass that one by the way.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 07-29-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          would've at least been a believable excuse freddie, if you gave manny a shoulder rub, or he winced in the fight, or he complained in the corner like EVERRY OTHER FIGHT WHO IS INJURED IN A FIGHT

give it up...sore losers are cowards
          Fun fact #1: Manny's corner asked for a numbing agent before the fight and was denied

Fun fact #2: The same Doctor that performed surgery on Kobe Bryant stated that he performed surgery on Manny Pacquioa's shoulder shortly after the Mayweather fight

Do you have any fun facts to share?

Comment

lets put it in a technical term....
            when a component is added to make an engine become more powerful, it accelerates wear and tear on existing integral parts causing overload thus, ending in failure, adding a good oil will not resolve this.

Comment

Your face is zitted and you are still scronny as hell! Suspect?

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                would've at least been a believable excuse freddie, if you gave manny a shoulder rub, or he winced in the fight, or he complained in the corner like EVERRY OTHER FIGHT WHO IS INJURED IN A FIGHT

give it up...sore losers are cowards
                Underlining, bolding and changing font sizes doesn't make you sound smarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubber View Post
                  Your face is zitted and you are still scronny as hell! Suspect?
                  It's so funny people want to make comments about someone else and they have no clue what they look like

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    lol the guy was blood drawn by usada like a vampire sucked him dry. He couldnt even get legal tarodal shots, his vitamins and gatorade was ransacked in his dressing not to be used and you still think he took peds, when it's floyd who paid 150k to usada? When usada in other sports are paid by the sport commissioning body and not the athlete themselves, but since there is so much backwardness in boxing, Floyd paid usada 150k, making him usada's employer. Conflict of interest ain't it?

Tell you what if I was your boss and i gave you 150k would you rat me out for tax evasion?? Conflict of interest bud, off course you won't. I'm the giver of life. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Now, just for argument sake, Pac might have taken peds before, but on that fight on May 2, 2015, he definitely did not. Everyone including vegas was against him, heck throw in the kitchen sink to go with it lol Pac has no way of cheating for that fight. USADA was for Floyd that night. Wise up kid.

The real question is can Floyd pass Vada testing? I highly doubt it. Pac did pass that one by the way.
                    Why the hell would Travis Tygart go after Lance Armstrong and not Floyd Mayweather then?

Winky Wright paid out of his own pocket for testing vs Peter Quillen, why did he have to do that?

I think the ***** you're collecting here is all ridiculous hearsay. I have no doubt that Floyd uses, I also have no doubt that 90% at least of fighters use as well.

Just because you are tested doesn't mean the test will come up dirty...why do you think poor little Manny didn't come up dirty for the Floyd fight? Oh! Because he has perhaps the richest promoter in the sport maybe?

I do love how much you obsess about floyd and the way he must haunt your life, watching your hero getting a boxing lesson and all, but try to pull your head out of mannys azz long enough to be a little more unbiased.

Grown 36 year old men don't just get back acne dumbazz. I can tell you're quite ignorant to the little time it can take some of this stuff to be out of the system, or completely undetectable at all no matter which tests are being used.

You're a total joke and have no life that you have to obsess over 1 fighter. Manny lost, that will never change, never be overturned. No one o f importance agrees with you...it's over, move on.

Comment

Why the hell would Travis Tygart go after Lance Armstrong and not Floyd Mayweather then?

Winky Wright paid out of his own pocket for testing vs Peter Quillen, why did he have to do that?

I think the ***** you're collecting here is all ridiculous hearsay. I have no doubt that Floyd uses, I also have no doubt that 90% at least of fighters use as well.

Just because you are tested doesn't mean the test will come up dirty...why do you think poor little Manny didn't come up dirty for the Floyd fight? Oh! Because he has perhaps the richest promoter in the sport maybe?

I do love how much you obsess about floyd and the way he must haunt your life, watching your hero getting a boxing lesson and all, but try to pull your head out of mannys azz long enough to be a little more unbiased.

Grown 36 year old men don't just get back acne dumbazz. I can tell you're quite ignorant to the little time it can take some of this stuff to be out of the system, or completely undetectable at all no matter which tests are being used.

You're a total joke and have no life that you have to obsess over 1 fighter. Manny lost, that will never change, never be overturned. No one o f importance agrees with you...it's over, move on.
                      Never mind bud, you won't get it even if you try hard enough.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-29-2016, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X