No announcement yet.

Floyd will never be beaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd will never be beaten

I'm not a fan of Mayweather, I dislike the guy, but it's as clear as daylight that he will never be beaten. Not because of his ability (he is very talented), but because he never takes risks.

Realistically, there are only two fighters out there who IMO could realistically cause Floyd some serious problems. Manny and Martinez (at 154). I'm not saying these two would beat Floyd, but they'd definitely have a chance, unlike the fighters who've recently been getting in the ring with Floyd. He just doesn't want to take any risks, he cares too much about his 0 without realising that true greats are remembered for who they've beaten, no their 0. True greats beat other true greats.

You can bet your house on Floyd not taking another challenging fight until he retires. And I'm not talking about overrated and overhyped fighters like Canelo, who only casual boxing fans are/were excited about and that was because of what they heard, not what they saw.

James Toney disagrees, BTW, wasn't Canelo a potential risk like 2 weeks ago, how many people had money (lol) on the fact he'd knock Floyd out?
    Last edited by MPX309; 09-22-2013, 07:27 AM.

Comment

and if Mayweather beats Pac, you'll say floyd beat a shot manny who lost his last 3 fights. if he beats martinez, you'll say he beat an old sergio coming down in weight who struggled his last fight.

yawwwwn new day same shyt. try harder

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
        and if Mayweather beats Pac, you'll say floyd beat a shot manny who lost his last 3 fights. if he beats martinez, you'll say he beat an old sergio coming down in weight who struggled his last fight.

yawwwwn new day same shyt. try harder
        I wouldn't say that, but I can see why others would.

Comment

You may be right, cuz he'll never fight Pacquiao.

Comment

I finally watched the fight and Canelo didn't fight badly but Mayweather was on another level. Most of the fight, he stayed in front of Canelo and he still dominated him. Canelo was too big and strong to knock out. It was a masterful performance.

Comment

i don't see anyone beating him now neither he avoided the primes of his era. he'll just cruise for the rest of his career now. Garcia, broner, khan, Thurman and will call it quits

Comment

canelo was the fight everyone on here wanted just use the search feature now ppl are doing a 180 on the fight as expected

Comment

Mayweather is just a ultra fast fighter with the reflexes of a cat, but no power and no Warrior spirit.

He'll continue to win fights while taking no risk at all. He entertains outside of the ring with his mouth. Inside the ring, he's all time great BORING.

Comment

Why, after every time that Mayweather fights someone that people initially said would be a threat, do people always say Mayweather refuses to fight anyone that poses a threat? Its the same **** over and over again. Immediately after a fight gets made with Mayweather all I read is how its going to be a good fight, but then after Mayweather beats them easily, all I read is how he never fights anyone. Its literally happened for each one of his opponents since Mosley - actually even before Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X