Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got clocked and now puffy eyes with no black eye...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] got clocked and now puffy eyes with no black eye...

Hey guys, I got clocked real bad and now have a puffy eyes(pretty bad like sort of algeri but only in the lower eyelids, and my area around it still pretty numb, should I be worried and see a doctor or should I just leave it?

It seems to have puffed up after i blew my nose, also the socket around it doesn't hurt when i touched it

nah...rub some dirt on it...you'll be alright

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      What are you such an ******** troll dude

Comment

uniform swelling around the eyes is pretty standard for a broken nose. the blowing of the nose, leading to swelling, is most telling.

you're done sparring for a while.

i'd head to the doctor to be safe, and check to make sure you've got nothing that requires surgery to correct. usually, you'll just wait out a broken nose.

Comment

Stop being a P.u.s.s.y,i posted here with 2 broken hands you fu.cking girl.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            Stop being a P.u.s.s.y,i posted here with 2 broken hands you fu.cking girl.

Posed on here with a cast member #2th

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Originally posted by New England View Post
              uniform swelling around the eyes is pretty standard for a broken nose. the blowing of the nose, leading to swelling, is most telling.

you're done sparring for a while.

i'd head to the doctor to be safe, and check to make sure you've got nothing that requires surgery to correct. usually, you'll just wait out a broken nose.
              Hey thanks for the proper response amongst these idiots, my coach checked it out and said it wasn't a broken nose, also I can feel around around my nose without any pain
              Last edited by The Problem; 09-23-2014, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                Hey thanks for the proper response amongst these idiots, my couch checked it out and said it wasn't a broken nose, also I can feel around around my nose without any pain

well, noone would know better than your couch...

Comment

Tell us more about how you did it, man. I'm genuinely concerned, and not looking for ammunition for a parody thread. I promise.

Comment

It will get black trust me

Comment

Working...
                    X