No announcement yet.

Official Adrien Broner vs Carlos Molina Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    But Molina is actually Mexican and the sport is mostly Mexicans. So not really. He means it literally. Nothing racist about it
    you know, with Broner, I believe you. i don't think he has enough intelligence. He literally means it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
      Why? Boxing doesn't need anymore joke fights. Matthysse will be enough to see Broner out the door.
      That will be great indeed! I just think Pac would put a serious hurt on this piece of trash, literally!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
        what did Broner say exactly? I took a piss break because I didn't want to look at his face
        "I just beat the fck out a Mexican"

Comment

• well, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but this is the real best fight of the card.

Khan fans annoy me, but his fights are usually fun. i'm excited after seeing that walking turd Broner

Comment

• brone is an idiot. he didn't improve.

Comment

• Floyd---Coward

Adrian---Piece of shlt

Comment

• Broner is the same fighter nothing changed. Still has low output can't figure out what to do when opponents are throwing combinations and same ****ed up mentality. He showed no improvements whatsoever today against a very limited guy in Molina who was never hurt and whenever he let his hands go he got to Broner.

Comment

• Broners going to be working at Wal-Mart in max. Five years if his minds keeps working at this rate

Comment

• Not pressed at all with Broner. Again, he's trying to be something he's not. He thinks he's a puncher when he's not. Certainly not above lightweight. He struggles to fight at a high pace and is there to be hit all day long with the right hand. Molina will regret not letting his hands go.

Comment

• Originally posted by -=Shade=- View Post
                      Broner by decision?

Molina's had a long layoff as well. Maybe Broner by (T)KO. With 7 KOs it's probably not going to be Molina by KO, and there has to be pressure to get Broner back on track so it probably won't be Molina on points...
                      Called this one. I think Broner still underperformed (even with my low expectations of him) given that he was in there with a small, feather fisted, guy who had a long layoff.

edit: The right guy won the fight, but GOOD GOD THAT SCORING WAS BAD.
                      Last edited by -=Shade=-; 05-04-2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X