No announcement yet.

Professional Soccer matches being fixed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    And guess what happened the next day? Deon was chewed up on Sportscenter. These soccer players do this every scripted game. It's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      And guess what happened the next day? Deon was chewed up on Sportscenter. These soccer players do this every scripted game. It's hilarious
      What games do you watch, as much as me? Which is zero.

LOL at a Mayweather fan calling others fragile. Mofo has to hit women to get a KO or his hands become Paulie Mallignaggi's twin brother.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        Oh yes I just did home girl.

I don't watch Football
        (A sport where the feet touch the ball, hence the name) but from what I have seen in the past, it does not happen that often.

-You don't watch it, so you haven't seen much...... OOOOOKAY

As for boxers, plenty take dives and dodgy payments.

Plenty of boxers are weak, you must be an on line boxing fan. Am I right to assume? Go out and buy tickets for smaller shows, you will see it. Support boxing.
        -I have seen plenty of fights ranging from Mayweather-Cotto to small fights at the SoundBoard

The contest was not who flops more. The contest was, you said boxers aren't frail and boring. Cotto is very boring, his 24/7 is ****, and the man likes to take a knee or two.
        -He likes to take a knee or two after getting punched in the face for 10 rounds. Soccer players like to take naps after........some strong wind goes by LOL

Be careful what you type, you're a little boy, I will slap you up.
        -Internet tough guy eh? That tells me you are about 14?

Comment

What games do you watch, as much as me? Which is zero.

LOL at a Mayweather fan calling others fragile. Mofo has to hit women to get a KO or his hands become Paulie Mallignaggi's twin brother.
          dafuq did I just read?

This is a soccer games being fixed thread, and you and some other guy are too insecure and have to bring up Mayweather and Football?

o lawwwd

Comment

POW

Comment

dafuq did I just read?

This is a soccer games being fixed thread, and you and some other guy are too insecure and have to bring up Mayweather and Football?

o lawwwd
              You said no boxers are frail or boring. Mayweather is frail as ****, and boring too. That's why his girl started grabbing 50 Cents buttocks and his baby mamma started going out with a basketball player. Mayweather was simply too short at a real 5 foot 6.

Soccer players are far smarter than Boxers, and a lot tougher.

Kneeguel is a quitter. Mofo emotional, walks away after every decision and goes back to his fat boyfriend Ellerbe, or wait wrong boyfriend rubbing each other.

Indeed I don't watch much football, and what? I have seen games in the past.

Cotto and fatty.
              Mayweather Ellerbe.
              Pac Buboy.
              JMM and Jap man.
              Klit on Klit.
              Haye and 20 men.

Boxers are so gay.

Comment

Not sure how a player pretending to be injured to get an opposition player in trouble shows frailty.

Shows that you're a ****, yes. Frail, no.

Not sure what them supposedly being boring (not that they are any more boring than the athletes in any other sport) has to do with anything either.

Comment

You said no boxers are frail or boring. Mayweather is frail as ****, and boring too. That's why his girl started grabbing 50 Cents buttocks and his baby mamma started going out with a basketball player. Mayweather was simply too short at a real 5 foot 6.

Soccer players are far smarter than Boxers, and a lot tougher.

Kneeguel is a quitter. Mofo emotional, walks away after every decision and goes back to his fat boyfriend Ellerbe, or wait wrong boyfriend rubbing each other.

Indeed I don't watch much football, and what? I have seen games in the past.

Cotto and fatty.
                  Mayweather Ellerbe.
                  Pac Buboy.
                  JMM and Jap man.
                  Klit on Klit.
                  Haye and 20 men.

Boxers are so gay.
                  Whoa..wait a second. Lets put this soccer players are little b1tches on hold, if boxers are so gay then why are you 1000 posts deep on a website dedicated to the sport?

Forget soccer for a second, do you have something you want to share with the rest of us Tension?

Comment

Doesn't this happen like every year in Serie A and Swiss League? Qatar getting the 2022 World Cup and having the stadiums built by slaves. Divegrass is so damn corrupt. Boxing is corrupt. FIFA is corrupt. NBA has been rigged as hell for like 15 years or so.

Comment

I believe it 90% of Manchester United matches seem suspect

Comment

Working...
                      X