Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upon analysing Matthysse's fights, I have come to the conclusion that he has no power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    are you ******s trying to outdo each other today??
    They are, these fools are so bored with there lives they get their jolly from creating fake BS thread to get people talking lol.

Comment

Watching Charlie Z, today made me realize theirs no getting through to these fanboys. They are just as delusional as he is.

dude will one day wake up in hospital saying " im still the G.O.AT"

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
        He was straining and putting so much effort into his punches against Judah and Alexander and he couldn't get the KO after landing flush and almost teeing off on them...

Humberto Soto has zero defense and was eating multiple flush punches, that was due to a poor defense more than anything else..

Mike Dallas Jr was a lucky KO, he was in a bad state coming into a fight after a long lay off with a personal tragedy to boot....

He was teeing off on Danny Garcia and couldn't even knock him down

The Peterson KO was just lucky timing...

And Olusegun was getting hit flush multiple times and Matthysse was straining with all his might and finally got the KO after so many flush punches.

So I must conclude after carefully analyzing Matthysse's fights that he has no power.
        Danny has a good chin bro

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          are you ******s trying to outdo each other today??
          esto ^^^^^^

Comment

why are some people so black and white on here. A guy is either ATG greatest power of all time or he has zero power. Can someone be in the middle? Matthysse has good power just not that great

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
              why are some people so black and white on here. A guy is either ATG greatest power of all time or he has zero power. Can someone be in the middle? Matthysse has good power just not that great
              Exactly bro that's what I'm trying to say, he's no Julian Jackson.

He's more of a Collazo type puncher who will break you down or catch you when you don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                No power? Or not as much as he gets hyped up as having? I would say he's not the KO artist he's hyped up to be..
                Best post here.

To say he has no power is crazyyyyyyy but he isn't the KO machine everyone was making out to be, yes he looks a beast against less than stellar opposition but against the best he has looked a bit stunted. That's all.

The guy can hit hard.

Comment

Name me one fighter in history who continually knocked out everyone at the top level, just one.

So & so didn't fall from the first punch therefore his power can't be all that. You can't be serious.

His power is not overrated or any such thing. The guy clearly hits like a mule.
                  His punches sound like shotgun blasts. Did you not hear the thumping, sickening shots he landed on Molina who had a damn axe wound on his head from a punch and ended up looking like he'd toppled out a 3rd floor flat?
                  The noise from those alone was enough to make me wince.

I've seen him lift opponents clean off their feet.

Comment

Lucas must have some great skills. No chin, no power, yet he's pretty damn good.

Comment

Working...
                    X