Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC on Fuel 8 March 2nd the most exciting MMA event of 2013?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC on Fuel 8 March 2nd the most exciting MMA event of 2013?

I know its not full of top 5 guys but these are some of the most exciting fighters IN MMA HISTORY. It will be hard to top this event in action. Ufc is really trying to make Fuel work. Great news they struck a deal with Comcast to show fuel!

Wanderlei Silva (34-12-1) vs. Brian Stann (12-5) is gonna be an all out slugfest until somebody goes unconscious. Wandy always comes out slugging and St Ann doesn't shy away from a brawl.

Mark Hunt (8-7) vs. Stefan Struve (25-5) Guaranteed fireworks 2 of the most exciting heavyweights who always love to finish. It will action packed til a crazy finish when Struve either submits him after getting almost knocked silly, or Hunt puts him to sleep. Both on good winning streak, whoever wins is looking at a top 5 opponent next fight. This and the next fight on this card with gomi-sanchez are my favorites for FIGHT OF THE YEAR nevertheless night. Hunt and Strive can be durable.

Takanori Gomi (34-8) vs. Diego Sanchez. EASILY favorite for Fight of the night/year candidate. When has either ever been in a boring fight? Diego never stops coming and Gomi will be honored to slug back! it will be an all out war! 2 of the most exciting fighters ever

! Yushin Okami vs. Hector Lombard. Sure Okami is capable of stinkers but I'm big on Lombard I think he has the judo to stay on the feet long enough til he lands on Okamis chinto put him to sleep. The biggest question is. Who gets KO of the night?
    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 02-16-2013, 01:28 AM.

Man silva is ****ed, im guessing he retires after getting blasted to oblivion

Comment

Dangerous fight for Wanderlei, pretty much anyone with KO power is a REALLY dangerous fight for him nowadays. I like him better at 205 though, that weight drain does not do good things for your punch resistance, especially at 36 years old. I still think Wanderlei has the ability to win though, he has to take Brain Stann down and GnP. Tough choice but I am a huge W.Silva fan so I'll go with him.

Hunt can take a punch, Struve should win though. Hunt has no real movement left and relies on landing that bomb. If Struve fights smart he will win. I got Struve.

A fan of both Gomi/Sanchez, but I would maybe just edge it for Gomi. He is not as good as he was back in the day but I think he still has enough left to beat Sanchez.

Okami seems to be a very nice guy but I can't stand his fighting style. I got Lombard to win. Great TKdown defence and great stand up.

Comment

Working...
      X