Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Rather a Fighter You Dislike Get KO'd or TKO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao'ed or Dawson'ed (quits).

Comment

I would rather see a fighter I didn't like lose by a wide decision. That way, there wouldn't be any excuses.

Comment

A fighter getting beat to the point where he quits is the most humiliating.

Comment

If they're at their peak in skill/popularity I rather see them KO'd.

If they're up and comers like Broner, Canelo, Wilder I want to see them TKO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby 1991 View Post
            I would rather see a fighter I didn't like lose by a wide decision. That way, there wouldn't be any excuses.
            Cramps, illness, had to take a ****, mentally distracted by some life event outside of boxing are all excuses that fans have used before when fighters lose by wide decisions.

KO's and TKO's leave much less room for excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              A fighter getting beat to the point where he quits is the most humiliating.
              i gotta say this ^^ they gotta live with that the rest of their life. I'm not really for someone getting ko'd just cause they will be near death or anything or prefer a fighter to be taken out on a stretcher i know its boxing and a combat sport ect but i dont wanna see another fighter hurt to that extent unless hes just an absolute scumbag then **** em

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                Cramps, illness, had to take a ****, mentally distracted by some life event outside of boxing are all excuses that fans have used before when fighters lose by wide decisions.

KO's and TKO's leave much less room for excuses.
                same excuses really could be made either way just KO's and TKO's you cant blame on bad judging

Comment

Working...
                X