Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think it annoys Ward that hes not popular?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    I think it bothers him that his fan base aint like mayweather or broner cause he refuses to degrade himself to some blackface entertainment. We all know if he did those fan bases will be all on his nuts.
    He's already making more money than Broner though. I don't think it bothers him at all that 13 year old tight jeans wearing, pink shirt moe hawk wearing fans don't support him.

There not the one's putting money into Broner's or Floyd's pockets regardless.

Comment

I think it bothers him that his fan base aint like mayweather or broner cause he refuses to degrade himself to some blackface entertainment. We all know if he did those fan bases will be all on his nuts.
      um... doesn't he pratically has the same fanbase as Broner and Mayweather?

Comment

That's good that he has some bit of class. He doesn't want those type of fans to represent him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          He's already making more money than Broner though. I don't think it bothers him at all that 13 year old tight jeans wearing, pink shirt moe hawk wearing fans don't support him.

There not the one's putting money into Broner's or Floyd's pockets regardless.
          true but I think he close to plateauing out and his earnings will cap where broner and mayweather will just keep rising for the most part.

Comment

I'm sure he wishes he was able to rake in the money others in the sport do, every fighter does, but I don't think he's losing sleep or angry about it. Maybe one day, when he's accomplished more and can foresee the end of his career, if he isn't a star by then it will bother him seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              Pretty dam decent. I doubt he really cares

and it goes a lot further when you live within your means.

ward is a wealthy guy for sure. if you're making that much each time you fight, and you're on the top of the game for a while. you're a wealthy guy. your kids will be wealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPunch View Post
                um... doesn't he pratically has the same fanbase as Broner and Mayweather?
                Let's see. Mayweather is a worldwide superstar, the biggest Pay Per View draw in the sport and a part of 6 of the 25 largest gates in the history of Nevada.

Broner is an up an coming fighter who hasn't even made his first $1 million or even sold a pay per view fight yet. I mentioned Andre Ward at a party one time and the response was "Oh, is he the hairbrush guy?"

Andre Ward is already generating million dollar paydays and is a bigger draw than Broner.

Now tell me how the **** the 3 of them share the same fanbases?

Comment

I dont think it annoys him. he's on top of the world. if he steps it farther I think he'll have it. but damn, he has an ugly style.. pac has the style and story, and mayweather has the personality and skills.

Comment

Ward strikes me as an even keeled kinda dude...plus as a 'man of god' im sure he doesn't let envy or greed overcome him too much

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      I dont think it annoys him. he's on top of the world. if he steps it farther I think he'll have it. but damn, he has an ugly style.. pac has the style and story, and mayweather has the personality and skills.
                      Yeah his style is not very marketable. It's hard to argue with that.

Still though, if he gets a name it might not hold him back too much. At least 50% of the causal fans watching fights are drunk anyway and if they think he's kicking ass they'll shout for him regardless of how he looks.

Comment

Working...
                      X