Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You honestly think the Klits would dominate the American fighters of yesteryear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

doesnt matter if you land 100 punches to 20 and was u 4 rounds to 0..you got your eyes knocked out by 1 of those 20 punches and got stopped..thats boxing

Comment

Originally posted by FistOfTyson View Post
        Exactly , lol. They say Wlad was dominating and would have won if they fight wasnt stopped.How was the fight stopped again? ROFL
        He fought Vitaly. Check boxrec again.

It was stopped due to injury.

Originally posted by larry's brother View Post
        yea he cut him by punching him in the ****ing face
        Would you say cutting someone indicates skill? Is a punch that cuts someone a better punch than a harder punch that doesn't cut?

Would you say It is a lot of random (as in luck) involved when a cut opens?

Also how would it be possible for Vitaly to get killed? By bleeding to death? By having his brain fall out of the cut?

Comment

Originally posted by FistOfTyson View Post
          Klit should be banned for racism,nuthuggery, and spamming
          no racist are welcome here..hell i'll probably end up getting banned for NOT spamming and being racist

Comment

The Klits would beat some and lose some. Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              He fought Vitaly. Check boxrec again.

It was stopped due to injury.

Would you say cutting someone indicates skill? Is a punch that cuts someone a better punch than a harder punch that doesn't cut?

Would you say It is a lot of random (as in luck) involved when a cut opens?

Also how would it be possible for Vitaly to get killed? By bleeding to death? By having his brain fall out of the cut?
              i say he busted vitali up and ended the damn fight in 6-fact

Comment

i say he busted vitali up and ended the damn fight in 6-fact
                you didn't answer any of my questions. Is it because you can't or because you're afraid that would open you up to logic?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  The Klits would beat some and lose some. Styles make fights.

^^^^^ this.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    you didn't answer any of my questions. Is it because you can't or because you're afraid that would open you up to logic?
                    they fought 6 rounds and vitali almost lost a damn eye while lewis had a scratch on his nose.......

Comment

they fought 6 rounds and vitali almost lost a damn eye while lewis had a scratch on his nose.......
                      so cuts is a true reflection on who had the better punches or/and won a fight?

That sounds like a very primitive way to analyze this wonderful sport.

Something tells me that if B-hop were to get cut in a fight he was leading and get forcefully stopped by the medical staff you would be singing to a different tune (rightfully).

Lennox gained the official "W", but don't come and tell me he beat down Vitaly or proved he can't hang.

Comment

Working...
                      X