Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Explodes: Blasts Team Khan Over Financial Dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Amir was a Muslim not a Jew...lol j/k...

Comment

I am starting to believe that it weren't Khan's opponents overpricing themselves, but his team giving them low-ball offers. I wonder if Amir himself knows exactly what's going on with his finances. Does his father have any part in managing him?

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
        How do you pronounce Shah Khan?, Shao Kahn?

Anyway seems like a dispute that will be fixed.
        When ever Amir lands a good punch he say "Excellent" and when Amir has his opponent in trouble you can yeah him shouting "Finish Him!"

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          lol..........

losing all respect for khan and his dickhead team,reminds me of prince naz letting his family do everything for him and ****ing everything up

stop being such a **** khan and pay the man...................
          Support Maidana now because its now clear he's represents the light.

Khan and his team are ****s.

Comment

at least we know the money issues are khans fault now, his family sound like *******s

ariza is right to be pissed, should take them to court

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
              I am starting to believe that it weren't Khan's opponents overpricing themselves, but his team giving them low-ball offers. I wonder if Amir himself knows exactly what's going on with his finances. Does his father have any part in managing him?
              From what i understand Amir never even sees his purse, it goes into some fund and he gets a piece of it to help him survive until the next fight... his father sounds like a total douchebag

Comment

this sounding like prince nasseem all over again,just incase no one remembers his family ****ed everything up too

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  at least we know the money issues are khans fault now, his family sound like *******s

ariza is right to be pissed, should take them to court
                  i would assume the only reason he hadnt is to not damage the overall relationship between Khan and Wild Card... now all bets off and I expect to see Ariza swinging wildly and pulling no punches...

Comment

I think the reason Amere Con & his team are trying to save money by low balling people is to save up for Amere Con's dad's operation to get his gap tooth fixed.

Comment

Family + Business = Boiling Water

Comment

Working...
                      X