Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was worse? Williams' knockout or Hatton's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

William's KO was unexpected and shocking because Williams was this guy with an "iron chin".

Hatton's KO was brutal. I thought he was dead.

I gotta go with Williams KO though, he face planted and had a eyes open KO. It was so shocking aswell.

Hatton's KO was good to though.

Comment

Hatton got KOed out of boxing. period.

Williams will be back in 4-5 months in the shape of his life.

Hatton's KO was more brutal at the time and had more post-traumatic stress.

Comment

Prolly hattons..............

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
          Williams. When Hatton got knocked out you could see him breathing and his eye balls moving. Williams on the other hand was face down not able to see him breathe and his eyes were still. I seriously thought he was dead.
          Right on! this exactly what I thought when I saw paul got KO'd face first I just he was already dead I didnt saw him move a bit.

Comment

If Paul Williams starts doing crack then Paul Williams....

Comment

Hatton, but not by much.

Comment

Two brutal KOs but have to go with hatton. Dude was gasping for air like fish out of water

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  Williams' was worse IMO. I think the fact that he's a big guy just made it that more dramatic because you know the saying: "The bigger they are, the harder they fall", and that held true in this case.
                  Martinez is bigger than Williams that's why the latter demanded a catchweight but Williams is taller though...

Comment

hatton got hit so hard he had to do cocaine to get over the KTFO.

pwill looked fine after the fight.

Comment

100% Hatton. It took him several minutes to gain consciousness and his family went hysterical watching him just lay prostate and breathing on life support. He got knocked the phuck OUT OF BOXING. I repeat KNOCKED OUT OF BOXING EVER, IT ENDED HIS BOXING CAREER!!! It's still the primary source of his nightmares and falling out of grace.

PWILL got knocked out, horrific but he's already over it, talking about his thoughts on the KO at the post-presser. He'll be back after a few months, asking for a rematch and banging away again in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X