cottos tampa mansion is RENTED....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    I don't give a fuck.

That mansion was on some Scarface Al Capone ****.
    Hence why it was rented.

Comment

Who gives a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
        if you listen closely the narrator says cottos living in a rented mansion....i had to rewind like 3 times to swallow that pill.........but floyds big boy crib is paid in full........cotto resigned with top rank and he still aint cakin like the bosses.........wtf dog......
        seriously are you stupid? you really think cotto couldn't buy that if he wanted to? usually people don't buy houses somewhere they don't want to live. and just because cotto decided to train in tampa to get out of puerto rico doesn't mean he wants to live there.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          Who gives a ****?
          Co-sign. Jr comes with the truth, as always man.

Comment

don't care where they live or how much money they make; they just should fight and give us a unforgetable fight!

Comment

lol, Gotta love Floyd Fan's majority of them has an IQ of a 5 year old

Comment

great thread

Comment

if you listen closely the narrator says cottos living in a rented mansion....i had to rewind like 3 times to swallow that pill.........but floyds big boy crib is paid in full........cotto resigned with top rank and he still aint cakin like the bosses.........wtf dog......
                  Wow...talk about hate..lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    The guy doesn't live all year in Tampa. Floyd lives in Vegas, the mansion he owns, all year around. Seems like you're really grasping for straws on that one.
                    Another pathetic ***** thread.

Comment

damn you must not know much about entertainers and athletes. When goingn outta town for a while every big name celebrity rents a mansion for the time being. Why buy a place when you'll only be there for 3 months max and instead of staying at a ****ty hotel or rented house, its better to rent a place so your whole team is together while staying in luxury.

Floyd lives in Vegas...Cotto is only in tampa for a few months. Last training camp they wanted it in miami ,I think , so according to your logic Cotto should go around buying mansions in every city he stops in. lol no disrespect to you as a poster but just telling you how things work when you travel like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X