Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Got More Hurt From The Lakers Winning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all honesty, I got alot of friends that were rooting for the celtics and they all gave the Lakers credit saying it was well deserved win. Well 3 out of the 10+ people i knew said that, the rest have either commited suicide or just moved into a cave somewhere cuz i havnt heard from them since lol

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      tbh , as a lakers fan i really don't care who is better.

kobe will never catch up to jordan's stats and accomplishments.

that's not the point for me though.

i'm a lakers fan.

all i know is kobe has gotten the lakers 5 titles.

jordan as great as he is got the bulls 6 titles.

if kobe gets los angeles 7 titles or more , even if he's not as good as jordan he certainly got his fans/team more no?
      All i know is that Kobe and the Lakers will win more titles. Kobe is kobe, i am a lakers fan not a Kobe fan but Kobe is an awesome player. Just imagine playing most of the season with a bad index finger in his shooting hand. Wow
      Its so heavily taped that he cant feel the ball with his index finger when he releases. and he still scores like crazy. Lakers all the way.
      Game seven was going to be decided by whoever dominated the boards. Kobe had 15 rebounds! Smart!

Comment

Celtics.idk how mj fans would be hurt.if u ask 100 people 95 would say mj is better.this helps kb legacy but not vs mj

Comment

Working...
        X