Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gesta's Trainer Feel Mercito Can Battle His Way Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont think he will amount to anything. His footwork is horrible, its like his fightong on sand the way he moves around the ring. Now vasquez might have a lot to do with it but i just didnt see the will to win from gesta. I've watch his sparring and he spars the same way. Very slow on his feet with no energy.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Two days before the Vasquez fight, I went against Gesta who I had been touting for months. I was picking Gesta but started thinking about footwork and Gesta does not have good footwork and could not match Vasquez. So the fight itself did not surprise me. I picked Vasquez by decision (its on record, lol). Gesta needs to work on some things, a number of things.
      Two Days before huh.....I remember when you said I'd eat crow after Gesta beats Vasquez

Comment

Remember watching it and thinking why is this guy on the televised portion of a PPV card?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO
          He fought a guy above his league gesta is a c class fighter he was star struck in the Vasquez fight looking at himself in jumbo tron
          Gesta has been doing that for a while now. Its pretty fkin dumb and its gets on my nerves.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Hes not going to go far in this sport......

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Remember watching it and thinking why is this guy on the televised portion of a PPV card?
              It was televisied because it was a championship fight for the IBF belt

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Gesta has been doing that for a while now. Its pretty fkin dumb and its gets on my nerves.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Dude's never fought anybody in the top 100 of his weight class

Comment

Battling your way back requires one to actually throw punches...

Comment

Fact is, he didn't even have to beat Vasquez to gain some recognition; all he had to do was show SOME account for himself, put up a good fight and make it competitive. Farenas managed to do that against Gamboa and he definitely got props (maybe even more props than Gamboa) for it. Sad to see someone waste a perfectly good opportunity.

Comment

Gesta the next Pac man waha the guy is a joke .The guy got out class

Comment

Working...
                      X