Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Vitali Klitschko been avoiding David Haye since seeing Chisora get knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simurgh View Post
    well that's the thing. If haye is better than only 75% of lennox opponents than there is no reason to think that even pass prime (not shot) version of vitali would handle him quite easily.

But the question is how much did vitali slow down and how shot is he... I really can't tell but it seems quite a bit. If he is shot then not only haye but any top contender has a decent chance to beat him. My logic is why provide that chance to someone who doesn't want to fight anymore and someone he didn't really give much to the boxing fans. Why not give it to rising star and possibly next champion.

I am saying this would happen but imagine this scenario...

Let's say price/tyson fights vitali next year and beats him - they become champion. Then we already have an unification mega fight with wlad sometime in 2014 (when they are in their prime and wlad is still not shot). Something that was missing for the long time in hw.

What do i get as a box fan if haye beats shot vitali?
    you get a prime david haye coming off two big big mega wins ... Challenging wlad to a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
      ... IF Haye lives up to potential? He should be considered the third best HW of this era.
      It's his fault.. we all know that. But if you look at resumes? Ok?
      The third best heavyweight of this era is who? It's Povetkin That is resume. Haye will SERIOUSLY have to be considered a favorite against Povektin
      So h2h wise.. Haye is really a very dangerous guy.
      I think it's fair to say Haye is the third best H2H HW of this era.

So what do we get?
      Well.. a past prime version of THE BEST H2H HEAVYWEIGHT OF THIS ERA vs the THIRD best H2H Heavyweight of this era...

THIS IS THE BIGGEST FIGHT OUT THERE AT HW...

I know you wanna see it too. No need to deny it.. You wanna see Past Prime Vitali vs Prime Haye.... as do we all.
      I really can't consider Haye as 3rd HW as he didn't do no where enough to justify that.. Adam Booth (his own trainer) when asked put him in top5 he didn't say top3.

H2H I have a very high opinion on him, I actually ranked him higher than you did in your break down of Lennox opponents. But it's only his fault he didn't prove himself...

I would like to see it but only if vitali is not shot - I hate to see legends shot.

Comment

Vitalis claim to h2h greatness is losing to a fat lewis?

Ducking haye like this only solidifies his tendency to take easy fights and shows us why he has a piss poor resume

After agreeing to fight him he takes back his word ... Shameless ducking

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Haye fought Chisora because Vitali and his team said that if he beats Chisora then Vitali would fight him. As soon as Haye knocked out Chisora, Vitali avoided Haye and fought Charr instead.
          You're a liar. Vitali never said this.

Comment

lol at people ignoring the fact all wlad did in that fight was jab and throw a rare right hand

he was very defensive, when haye got him, wlad grabbed him

that is why the fight stunk, the problem was haye had the wrong game plan, he did to force wlad to fight which he never did well enough

vitali is avoiding haye, is does not take a genius to work that out

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              lol at people ignoring the fact all wlad did in that fight was jab and throw a rare right hand

he was very defensive, when haye got him, wlad grabbed him

that is why the fight stunk, the problem was haye had the wrong game plan, he did to force wlad to fight which he never did well enough

vitali is avoiding haye, is does not take a genius to work that out
              I seem to recall Haye flopping to the floor when he had the opportunity to work the inside.

I don't know about Vitali avoiding Haye, I do believe they have made him offers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I seem to recall Haye flopping to the floor when he had the opportunity to work the inside.

I don't know about Vitali avoiding Haye, I do believe they have made him offers.

This ^^^^^^.

It's all down to money.

Comment

LOL, just finished listening to this show. It's great!

Comment

Working...
                  X