No announcement yet.

josesito can beat canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    I understand he started early but at the same time he has pro experience the average 22 does not have. His choice of opponent is not only about Cotto there are plenty of legit 154 fighters he could have fought but chose a guy who didn't even make 147 for his first fight there. That is terrible for a guy with 40 fights. Canelo has 40 fights and a belt he shouldn't be fighting guys like Lopez its just wrong and I will never support something like that. Canelo may be 22 yrs old but his pro experience is of a guy who is in his 30's and he should acting like it. Kobe Bryant went to the NBA at 18 by the time he was 22 he was killing the best the game had to offer not killing D-league players just cause he started early and was only 22.

well to be fair, they did dub that Ortiz-Lopez fight as an eliminator to get a shot at Canelo...it would be kinda messed up for Lopez to NOT get a payday that he earned

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      well to be fair, they did dub that Ortiz-Lopez fight as an eliminator to get a shot at Canelo...it would be kinda messed up for Lopez to NOT get a payday that he earned
      damn you have a point there. But GBP could have gotten Lopez a payday against someone at 140-147. He did earn his money and shot at a title but Canelo just has to do better than he is. I think Canelo can fight just want to see against better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Riley Escobar View Post
        just watched josesito vs ortiz an canelo aint as strong an fast as ortiz............josesito gots a chance canelo only has the size advantage but jsesito gots the speed an style to beat canelo slow ass...........he will make canelo fight
        Absurd......

Comment

Ok amI missing somethign here because from the looks of it Josesito looks bigger than Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Ok amI missing somethign here because from the looks of it Josesito looks bigger than Canelo

Josesito has an inch or two on Canelo, that's where the physical advantages end.

Comment

aaahhhhh..........no.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy

IMAGE#1
                He's taller but his body ain't filled out to 154. Hell his body ain't even filled out to 147.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I just can't see a Lopez win, but who knows I couldn't see him beating Ortiz whatsoever.

He may have a chance with his style though, I think Canelo is the type of fighter that can be drowned in the late rounds if you keep the pressure on him. Start putting massive pressure on him in the later rounds and he might fold, the issue is Lopez doesn't have the size to impose himself on Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I just can't see a Lopez win, but who knows I couldn't see him beating Ortiz whatsoever.

He may have a chance with his style though, I think Canelo is the type of fighter that can be drowned in the late rounds if you keep the pressure on him. Start putting massive pressure on him in the later rounds and he might fold, the issue is Lopez doesn't have the size to impose himself on Alvarez.
                    thas what im sayin.........style wise canelo gone have his hands full......josesito will make him fight an posibly make the ginger fold........he hit ortiz with some monstruos shots that eventully broke is jaw....

Comment

Canelo with smother Lopez..

Comment

Working...
                      X