David Price pulled from US Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price pulled from US Bill

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...om-States-show

David Price does not know when he will be fighting next after the British heavyweight champion was taken off an Atlantic City bill next month.

The Liverpudlian was due to make his professional debut Stateside but Price has told his own website that will not now happen.

The 28-year-old, who also who the Commonwealth strap when he stopped Sam Sexton at Aintree last month, is also without TV backing after promoter Frank Maloney was denied any more dates on Sky.

However, Price is backing Maloney to continue to deliver as he looks for another platform on which to promote the undefeated fighter.

"My focus now is to keep working hard in the gym and work towards fulfilling my own personal goals," he said.

"I'm in good hands with Frank, who is talking to a number of broadcasters about my future fights, and the key for me is to leave the business side of things to the people around me."

This sucks, Price is best young heavyweight prospect, he needs to get away from Frank Baloney.

maybe he's scared to fly like the great joe calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      maybe he's scared to fly like the great joe calzaghe.

Comment

This is about Sky threatening to pull him off the network. He knows if he fights over in the US he won't have a British broadcaster covering his fights.

Comment

Working...
        X