No announcement yet.

Who in the **** changed my music?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    First rule on Boxingscene, don't cry if someone gives you red k, changes your user title, etc.
    I thought it was don't talk about Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post

Seriously though. How do I hear it.
      Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I keep going on your page hopin to hear it, but, nada. Come on don, just own up to it, you had a mid life crisis and changed the music. Now that you're over the crisis, you're embarrassed.
      I can't hear it on my phone. So if you guys are on yours, you probably can't either. I can hear it on my desktop at the office though. That **** could have been like that for the last couple weeks and I didn't know...

**** you blanco. I'm old as dirt. I accept that. I'll still give you young bucks two good/hard rounds though...

Comment

It's the illuminati man, they're hazing me...

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

**** you blanco. I'm old as dirt. I accept that. I'll still give you young bucks two good/hard rounds though...
          Haha hella gay response, Don. You're not much older than me, my near end is near too brah lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            First rule on Boxingscene, don't cry if someone gives you red k, changes your user title, etc.

One of you higher up removed my ability to change others user titles. It must have been my abusing it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              I didn't know it could be changed.
              I didn't even know the music was a feature here.

Comment

Weird, It seems its changed again...

I wonder if the site I am using to host it is handing out the same URL

Comment

Working...
                X