No announcement yet.

Is Donaire HoF worthy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course he is

compare him to some of the lower end of the hall of famers and he definitely has the credentials

Comment

You need HOF dance partners to be considered a HOF'er.........He had a dominate stretch vs bum after bum, who he outweighed by 10-15 pounds, not that impressive, and it's not like he was razzle and dazzling, he just was as boring as Rigo also, in snore fest after snore fest only to be bailed out by his left hook...........

Comment

Most definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Yeah i think so

a bunch of titles across multiple divisions

FOTY in 2012
          I always felt he was the 2012 FOTY by default, because he was the busiest top guy. It was a case of quantity over quality. Vasquez, Mathebula, old Arce, and old Nishioka don't exactly scream out amazing year. It's pretty much what GGG does every year yet people call him overrated. Marquez' historic KO of Pacquiao craps all over those wins by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I always felt he was the 2012 FOTY by default, because he was the busiest top guy. It was a case of quantity over quality. Vasquez, Mathebula, old Arce, and old Nishioka don't exactly scream out amazing year. It's pretty much what GGG does every year yet people call him overrated. Marquez' historic KO of Pacquiao craps all over those wins by a mile.
            Exactly he did win foty but his opponents weren't elite fighters

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I agree with you but the fact is he won it... That will always been on his resume, and even if he didn't win FOTY his reign from 07-12 thru all the different divisions make him a HOFer

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                You need HOF dance partners to be considered a HOF'er.........He had a dominate stretch vs bum after bum, who he outweighed by 10-15 pounds, not that impressive, and it's not like he was razzle and dazzling, he just was as boring as Rigo also, in snore fest after snore fest only to be bailed out by his left hook...........

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  If he beats Johnny Gonzalez, he enters the HOF easily.
                  You kidding me? Donaire would take him out in two rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                    That wasn't necessary. Haters alwaysb elieve their own bulshiet.

Comment

2nd ballot HOF for me

Comment

Working...
                      X