No announcement yet.

Great ape habitat in Africa has dramatically declined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great ape habitat in Africa has dramatically declined

It very sad that gorillas, bonobos and chimpanzees are on the road to extinction due to loss of habitat.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/19731343

Thus begins the ape revolution. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Thus begins the ape revolution. . .

Reality is in contrast to that movie.

The reality is, there will be no bonobos or gorillas left in the wild by the end of this century if the loss of habitat is not halted.

Comment

The Grape Ape habitat is declining?

Comment

1 : 00

smart bastards.

watch the entire video on this one. the end is nuts. scary bastards.

Comment

I would never, ever, voluntarily walk up to a fully trained Chimp/Ape/Monkey or anything of that sort. I've heard so many stories of these chimps snapping and ripping people's faces off and dismembering them. They are so violent by nature, it's really scary if you ask me. My heart was pounding watching those videos.

Comment

They're not going extict. They'll be seen in protected jungle areas and zoo's. Sad, but that's how'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                I would never, ever, voluntarily walk up to a fully trained Chimp/Ape/Monkey or anything of that sort. I've heard so many stories of these chimps snapping and ripping people's faces off and dismembering them. They are so violent by nature, it's really scary if you ask me. My heart was pounding watching those videos.
                Chimps are the only great ape that is real aggressive. Gorillas are peaceful creatures who depend a lot upon bluffing their opponents into submission and orangutans are basically non confrontational. Doesnt mean I disagree with keeping your disance.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
                  Chimps are the only great ape that is real aggressive. Gorillas are peaceful creatures who depend a lot upon bluffing their opponents into submission and orangutans are basically non confrontational. Doesnt mean I disagree with keeping your disance.
                  I don't know bro....I still wouldn't trust them.

I heard you're more likely to die from a bee sting than a shark attack but I still don't swim with sharks.

Comment

Well apes are evolving into humans so this is no surprise.

Comment

Working...
                    X