No announcement yet.

Andrew Maynard Needs Us!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Maynard Needs Us!

If you guys know Drew then you know what a good guy he is. He called me the other day, VERY down. Understandably. Pass it on please

ICE

By Gary "Digital" Williams
    Hurricane Dolly, which ravaged the southern part of Texas, claimed the house and possessions of a former Olympic boxing champion. Former world title contender and 1988 Olympic Gold medalist "Boxing" Andrew Maynard lost pretty much everything and his house is still submerged in Harlingen, TX near the Mexican border. Maynard is now living in his gym that he was using to train young boxers and he needs help in the worst way. If you would like to send a donation to help him out, please send it to this address: Andrew Maynard, 516 W. Van Buren Avenue, Harlingen, TX 78550

b-u-m-p

Comment

Speaking for myself, if I had any excess of money I'd give it to some of my poor relatives or friends. I feel for his situation but it's hard to give money to a stranger.

Comment

Hopefully many boxing fans feel differently.

Comment

Would he give me money in the time of need? Nope. Sorry.

Comment

That's like saying that you wouldnt donate blood because the person that gets it from you probbaly wouldnt give some to you if u needed it. So everybody should stop donating blood? And, for the record, knowing Andrew as I do, if you needed money and asked him and he had it...he would give it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
              Would he give me money in the time of need? Nope. Sorry.
              nice attitude. youre a real winner

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                nice attitude. youre a real winner
                He is just looking out for number one , 85% per cent of the world thinks this way untill at some point in their lives it bites them in the ass .

Comment

I wish him the best and good luck.

Comment

b-b-b-bbbbbump

Comment

Working...
                    X