Charlie Zelenoff's video to his Internet GF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff's video to his Internet GF

He made this video for his Internet/facebook girlfriend
    apparently she's not returning his messages on Facebook anymore, she doesn't answer her phone or return his texts.

Boring, unless he is getting the **** kicked out of him, don't bother posting.

Comment

this guy needs therapy..."I beat mayweather"...you mean you Cintroned out of the ring after he kicked your ass and then tried to sucker punch an old man?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Boring, unless he is getting the **** kicked out of him, don't bother posting.
        I always found it funny when someone who thought a video was boring still took
        the time, to comment..... on how boring the video was.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          this guy needs therapy..."I beat mayweather"...you mean you Cintroned out of the ring after he kicked your ass and then tried to sucker punch an old man?

he always leaves the "senior" part out ....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            I always found it funny when someone who thought a video was boring still took
            the time, to comment..... on how boring the video was.
            No, you borrowed that line of thought from someone else in reference to something else.

I had no intention of watching all 10 minutes of it. Stopped at 1 minute after 59 seconds of barely even hearing what the fuk he is mumbling about.

Comment

I just realized that your location says Los Angeles.

Why don't you come back when you have footage of kicking his ass, or him kicking your ass (as unlikely as it is), instead of worrying about his fake love life.

Comment

No, you borrowed that line of thought from someone else in reference to something else.

I had no intention of watching all 10 minutes of it. Stopped at 1 minute after 59 seconds of barely even hearing what the fuk he is mumbling about.
                I just realized that your location says Los Angeles.

Why don't you come back when you have footage of kicking his ass, or him kicking your ass (as unlikely as it is), instead of worrying about his fake love life.

this video has now consumed 12 minutes of your life.........
                longer than the actual boring video itself.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X