Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTC's 2013 Flagship Device "HTC ONE" - Will be available for T-Mobile, at&t, and Spri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTC's 2013 Flagship Device "HTC ONE" - Will be available for T-Mobile, at&t, and Spri

HTC ONE

Spec Sheet
    http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/ht...oduVUAsg#specs

I wasn't going to make a thread about this phone initially because I'm not feeling it that much and I'm not on either 3 of those carriers. But as I begin to check it out more I do like a few things about it, probably still wouldn't get it for myself but it looks like a cool phone for somebody else.

I really like the 2 speakers being on the front. I think most people when laying down their phone on a flat surface have the screen face up. I know I do. I can see my notification LED and see the screen light up if I get a notification. It just makes a lot of sense to have both speakers on the front. Good for video watching or listening to music. I never really been a huge fan of HTC's Sense (HTC Operating System). I'm feeling the build quality though, it looks tough.

I'll wait on posting any videos. Just cause right now I feel non are worthy of posting. When the phone is released there should be better videos out for reviews or anybody that wants a visual feel. But like I always tell people when giving advice, nothing is better than playing with the phone in person yourself and really feeling it in your hand.

A look into the new HTC Sense 5 OS

Comment

First Impressions (Technobuffalo)

Comment

I'm torn between the HTC ONE and the Galaxy S IV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
          I'm torn between the HTC ONE and the Galaxy S IV.
          Go with the Galaxy, Touch wise is better then Htc Sense is and also bare in mind that the Galaxy series is so popular that companys make way more accessories for them. (cases, docks, etc)

Look at websites like Urban Armor Gear and Element case. These premier manufacturers make cases exclusive to iPhone and Galaxy phones (Like the S3 and Note) and no one else.

Comment

Wait for the GS4 to be released. It's suppose to be announced tomorrow. Then make a fair comparison before you make the final decision.

Comment

HTC One "Ultrapixel": Explained! (Marques Brownlee)

Comment

If your on the fence on whether to go with the One vs the S4, just ask yourself if your gonna buy a case for it. If you do have a case on your phone then the superior build quality of the One will be covered up and it ultimately doesn't matter.

Comment

HTC One vs. Apple iPhone 5 - DROP TEST!!

Comment

iSwitched to Android Blog Day 7 of my 30 day challenge (LinusTechTips)

Comment

Working...
                    X