Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant is on fire: scorching the heat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

westbrook is not a point guard. he's a shrunken shooting guard. dude stay chucking.

Comment

so did the thunder win?

i heard durant was on fire and they were taking it to the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Thriller View Post
        westbrook is not a point guard. he's a shrunken shooting guard. dude stay chucking.
        He's more like a combo-guard like, Deron, John Wall, Evans, ect.

Comment

As Dorian pointed out, Durant is a great scorer. He still got lots of work to do to like a complete all-around player like LeBron.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Thriller View Post
            This is what I meant by better court vision, I first put ball hogging, but gave him the benefit of the doubt because of his assists average. I've seen more than a few OKC games and at least a few times a game he misses a wide open and/or cutting Durant to chuck up a contested shot.

I understand if you're missing or don't want to pass it to Theo Sefolosha, but not Kevin Durant. The PG needs to know where he's at most of the time on offense and be willing to give the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              As Dorian pointed out, Durant is a great scorer. He still got lots of work to do to like a complete all-around player like LeBron.
              durant is averging like 40 mins per game this season, id be dissapointed if he wasnt avergaing 28 ppg lol

Comment

more impressed that durant is being more talkative improving on his leadership role and showing some emotion like he did when he was going back and forth with bosh.even though bosh is a soft ass ,gotta start somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by al capone View Post
                  more impressed that durant is being more talkative improving on his leadership role and showing some emotion like he did when he was going back and forth with bosh.even though bosh is a soft ass ,gotta start somewhere.
                  K d punked bosh and got a technical.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    K d punked bosh and got a technical.
                    good tech . then after the game he calls out bosh as one of the fake guys out in the league ,was good to see it from him.
                    http://www.dailythunder.com/2011/01/...on-chris-bosh/

Comment

Working...
                    X