Comments Thread For: Paul Williams-Kermit Cintron Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
    watch live speed NOT slow motion

real time speed you can see how the legs get locked up which displaced his balance and with momentum sent him forward

also, soon as he hit he reached for his neck

immediately

3 rounds to none

cintron winning easily
    WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???!!!!??? He even said himself that the only thing wrong was that the wind got knocked out of him

Comment

in slow mode?

watch the **** live feed and you will see how dynamic physics relates to decreases in dynamic stability along with anterior falling due to momentum

slow motion you cant verify anything my man
      You're joking, RIGHT?

Comment

• Damn disappointing ending to what could have been a classic fight.Cintron leaves me with Mix feelings but I did have him up at the end of the fight and was surprise he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by britton View Post
          he may have faked being hurt, but he did not fall out of the ring on purpose.
          You're right. He JUMPED out of the ring on purpose!!!

Comment

im not saying he is hurt or wasnt, cant know that

im just saying no way he planned on going out of the ring purposely

l
            For reasons only you know, you, my friend, are in denial. He CLEARLY JUMPED through those ropes. And if you can't see that, then I don't know how you can even type your asinine comments!!!

Comment

• didnt read what you guys wrote, but ive just watched that fight and cintron....he literally ran and jumped out the ****ing ring ! wtf was that all about? ive never watched him before except for some youtube highlights but that looked like he was fraudin and didnt want to fight anymore....maybe wants 2 paydays? or maybe just strange head or heart...some **** wasnt right with that
              that guy doesnt deserve a rematch and i just read his interview on here that he was winning and might quit boxing...the guy is wired up wrong. quitting is definately in his psyche

Comment

• You guys are all fools. Cintron was schooling Williams and there is no mention of this? Even the dumbass writers on this BS site can't write what went down. Cintron was winning and should have won. Williams was feeling that power and was starting to break down. Williams took Cintron down as he went down. It was like a slingshot effect and Cintron triped on Williams foot. This sport needs to start giving credit to everyone and not just the guy who was supposed to win. Boxingscene is just like all the other media outlets they just print this biased BS all the time. I don't want to hear andone saying that I'm a cintron nuthugger because I'm not. I thought P-will was going to go right through him with ease but he did'nt and Kermit boxed the best I've ever seen him box.

Comment

Working...
                X