Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing 2 out of almost 50 fights against arguably the 2 best boxers in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juan Urango is a very tough rugged dude and Collazo is known for being one of the toughest guys to get out of there cause of his style.

Comment

I get it, Urango fight he was sick, Collazo was too big for him to WWF on, Castillo was a wicked bodyshot on basically a walking corpse.

But the point is you can't be holding up his 50 fights as some evidence of being a great fighter when most of them are tomato cans. It's really telling when you compare his success as a protected fighter under Warren, to his struggles when he finally crossed the pond and started fighting some real competition.

Comment

It's funny how fickle this game is.

Comment

Originally posted by -X- View Post
          Juan Urango is a very tough rugged dude and Collazo is known for being one of the toughest guys to get out of there cause of his style.
          Collazo has flaws as well as Urango, the things they are weak in Hatton just happens to have more in that department, for Collazo its stamina, for Urango its footspeed and footwork in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            Collazo has flaws as well as Urango, the things they are weak in Hatton just happens to have more in that department, for Collazo its stamina, for Urango its footspeed and footwork in general.
            Every fighter has flaws i dont get what that has to do with being a tough opponent.

Comment

Jose Luis Castillo also say what you want about him being over the hill that ending was still solid.
              Castillo was getting paid peanuts for that fight and wasnt motivated.I think he could have gotten up.

Comment

Every fighter has flaws i dont get what that has to do with being a tough opponent.
                Well that isnt his only flaw.

Comment

Castillo was getting paid peanuts for that fight and wasnt motivated.I think he could have gotten up.
                  To be fair with that your probably right....i think Hatton has some nice names of good fighters on his resume, for people to say he fought nobody isnt fair at all imo.

Comment

To be fair with that your probably right....i think Hatton has some nice names of good fighters on his resume, for people to say he fought nobody isnt fair at all imo.
                    I agree he does have some nice names.

Comment

Its not that he lost to the best but how he lost, he looked amateurish coming in with hands down face first straight in. Disgusting.
                      Easy to fight the best when youre getting 10+ million, sign me up.
                      lol, very true

Comment

Working...
                      X