Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pacquiao beat Hatton so easily, why he'll beat Cotto, & why he'll lose to Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    You have so much wonderful boxing knowledge man. It makes me wonder why you're in the red.

You'd be surprised. I get loads of green from everyone without Pacquiao in their avatar!

Comment

Note to TS, Pacquiao throws combos, right hooks and had much more stamina than Judah.

Comment

Because u say so????

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          Not bad analysis. Minus the part about Cotto being shot.

Cotto is gonna make a huge statement in this fight.
          "I'm shot" ?

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
            Note to TS, Pacquiao throws combos, right hooks and had much more stamina than Judah.
            ...and has none of the slickness, counter-punching ability, or single shot hand-speed of a prime Judah.

Floyd's reach advantage and defensive wizardy will keep Pacquiao confused and never within striking distance. He'll desperately need the single shot hand speed to surprise Floyd and he doesn't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              I've worried for a while that stylistically, Pacquiao and Cotto may matchup to make Pacquiao look like a beast or at least very very legitimate at Welterweight. However, it will only allow for a greater misinterpretation of his chances against Mayweather.
              A win over Cotto would make Pac a legitimate WW, even if Cotto is the easier fight out of the best WW's.

Floyd is unlike any other boxer out there. I dont think Pac being a legit WW has an impact on his chgances against Floyd, its more about style.

But i agree with u. If he beats Cotto, everyone will rave about him KOing Floyd.

Comment

But i agree with u. If he beats Cotto, everyone will rave about him KOing Floyd.

that's what we want..just get your money ready when the fight is signed and pac losess you will make a killing

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post
                  ...and has none of the slickness, counter-punching ability, or single shot hand-speed of a prime Judah.

Floyd's reach advantage and defensive wizardy will keep Pacquiao confused and never within striking distance. He'll desperately need the single shot hand speed to surprise Floyd and he doesn't have it.
                  I agree with u.

Pac will miss and get countered all night. But my hope is that his movement, foot speed and aggressiveness will make the fight close.

That was a good analysis in the video. Nice to see someone thinking about the finer points in boxing.
                  But i believe when it comes to the elite level of Pac and Floyd, its difficult to predict what will happen if they meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                    that's what we want..just get your money ready when the fight is signed and pac losess you will make a killing
                    Co-Sign!

If Cotto is KO'd in 2 rounds. I'll be one happy guy when it's time to bet on Floyd against Pacquiao, because they will actually make Pacquiao the favorite...

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                      Roach knows more about it, Roach studies Manny Pacquiao's opponents like crazy. Roach is better then you think.
                      Thats true right there. Love how Roach dissects Pacmans opponents and trains Pacman to expose at will.

Roach being in Oscars corner was a huge advantage for Team Pac, but still experts and people said Pac had no chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X