No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

RWK doubted my eating prowess. I showed him what I could do to a 8 taco pack, Super Burrito combo from Jimboy's.

He became a believer.

What kind of luchbox? I'm a 80's baby, my homie. SnakeEyes GI Joe in one hand, Optimus Prime Transformer in the other.
    I'm serious, bro : I said that ****.

My mom never followed directions, so she'd do the ground beef in one pan, and the noodles in another, then combine the two after she had drained them. This chick put the ground beef in the same pan with the water and noodles and I almost blew a ****ing gasket.

Though I probably compounded the fallout when I answered her honestly when she asked : "Is it as good as your mom's?"

My user title really says it all.

That's a badass lunchbox combo you were rocking, man.

I had the TMNT setup : 'Master Splinter' kept faithful watch over my PB&Js, chocolate chip cookies, and starfruit slices.

Comment

• Funny story about a Pea family gift buying tradition.

Every year, my mom buys me a four slot toaster.

Why, do you ask?

Well one time, she got so pissed at me for fucking around in school, in basically one swift, fluid motion, she unplugged the toaster, and then proceeded to throw a Joe Montana type spiral, busting me upside my head from across the kitchen.

I have about 15 Toastmaster toasters chilling in my mini storage.

Comment

Funny story about a Pea family gift buying tradition.

Every year, my mom buys me a four slot toaster.

Why, do you ask?

Well one time, she got so pissed at me for fucking around in school, in basically one swift, fluid motion, she unplugged the toaster, and then proceeded to throw a Joe Montana type spiral, busting me upside my head from across the kitchen.

I have about 15 Toastmaster toasters chilling in my mini storage.

I've never had a 4 slot toaster in my entire life.

Everytime I buy one I'm like : "I don't like toast that much...."

Then I get it home and remember that I ****ing love bagels.

Comment

• My mom refuses to tell any of her children what she wants/needs. So every December me, my brother, and my sister spend 3 weeks trying to figure it the **** out by hoping she'll slip up in conversation.

She's undefeated.

But goddamn can that woman cook a Christmas dinner. This year alone she's got the following on the menu : Ham, turkey, corn, peas, asparagus, biscuits, green beans, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, squash, spinach, and fried green tomatoes.

That's not even counting her deserts of apple pie, pumpkin pie, and cherry cheesecake.

All home made.

Comment

• Pea : I gotta make a beer run.

I ran out of 'Stella' and this conversation is just now getting started.

Hold it down until I return, man. It shouldn't be long, it's just a few blocks away.

Comment

• WOW. That is awesome.

My grandmother on my pops side though, holy crap. I used to visit them during the summers, and I swear, she would have just gigantic spreads, every friggin meal. It was like the fuckin Hobbits.

"But what about third supper? But what about fifth breakfast?"

If I were to have lived there my whole life, I would have been 5'6, 350 pounds. No lie. Even with my metabolism.

Comment

• Don't know the back story of the whole Vers-Timmeh-Boss thing going down. Maybe I'm slow. Or wasn't posting as much when it was going down. Or I just don't give a fuck.

Comment

Don't know the back story of the whole Vers-Timmeh-Boss thing going down. Maybe I'm slow. Or wasn't posting as much when it was going down. Or I just don't give a fuck.

evidently there is some beef.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    evidently there is some beef.
                    Yea, Im with Pea on that there, and dont know **** either. I've met and know Vers and speak to him everyother week or so. Done drank wit him, went to his gym wit him, and invited him over to the crib to watch fights. He's a chill ass dude, and aint never broke his word to me, nor gave me cause for consern. I dont rightly know why Tim be on him the way he do, but something tells me it's all over hearsay and not 1st hand experience. There's always 3 sides to a story, and nobody really knows except Vers, BL, and the Lord himself.

Comment

• Longest trip to the gas station ever? I think so.

The GF stopped by, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X