• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Boxrec finally caved and Added Haye vs Chisora

Now has Haye ranked 4th in the world same as the Ring

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5774&cat=boxer

Might be a bit high for my liking but H2H i think its fair enough

Not sure what it's going to take to remove Adamek from number 3, he got outboxed bad by small, one armed chambers in his last fight, beat Nagy by decision the fight before, and got bombed out by big Vitali in the one before that!

He's really 1-2(0 Ko's) in his last 3 with the win coming against a journeyman bum!

Don't put too much weight on boxrec rankings. They're more systematic than thoughtful opinion.

Comment

Power to the people & a victory for common sense.

Glad they pulled their heads out their arses as they were starting to lose credibility in my eyes and look like a company that was being pushed around by higher powers with an agenda

Comment

That's cool Haye should be third though

Comment

You guys do realize the boxrec rankings are 100% mathematically based?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            You guys do realize the boxrec rankings are 100% mathematically based?
            It seems like that Lol at your av, GSP should be coming back soon. Cool pic with Pacquiao and Overeem, but because of Pacquiao

Comment

Good thing they did that.

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
              Not sure what it's going to take to remove Adamek from number 3, he got outboxed bad by small, one armed chambers in his last fight, beat Nagy by decision the fight before, and got bombed out by big Vitali in the one before that!
              IMO Adamek won that fight, though closely. All Haye did was KOing a #14 (now 27) ranked opponent coming of two losses. Rankings are about what a fighter has accomplished, not what he could accomplish.

Comment

I used to take the Boxrec rankings seriously until I realised it was all done with their very own system in which you have to be a motherfucking rocket scientist to understand.

Comment

Adamek won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                    Now has Haye ranked 4th in the world same as the Ring

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5774&cat=boxer

Might be a bit high for my liking but H2H i think its fair enough

He's really 1-2(0 Ko's) in his last 3 with the win coming against a journeyman bum!
                    What you mean by Boxrec finally caving in. You make it sound like boxrec had some kind of agenda against this fight. Chisora was suspended, I've heard, there for recording the fight needed further verifing. I doubt boxrec would have any agenda against this worthless fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X