Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland-Angulo (update) Vanes passes on big fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aw man, vanes is pretty dumb... this is his chance to shine if he can beat angulo... even if he makes it an entertaining war and loses, people will still root for him.... dumb dumb dumb

Comment

Vanes is a coward. I can't believe that. That original double header was looking quite nice.

Comment

shut up vanes

i would luv 2 see angulo vs kirkland.......thats two trains clashing......better than vanes talkin ****

Comment

Angulo will lay James out.

What the hell is Vanes doing? He's been running his mouth for years and now does this? It's not like it's inconceivable he could outbox Angulo either (I think he's a little underrated). FFS.

Comment

Vanes isn't looking as confident as he is when he giving it the large one to reporters saying how he can't find a fight.
            It's probably his best chance to take Angulos scalp and he needs it in his career but he's passed on it for whatever reason. He should really not speak up until he has a meaningful fight signed because his actions are louder then his words at the moment.

Kirkland gets waxed by the 4th, the guy has one of the worst chins in boxing. He will come in for a slug fest and get blown out of the place and after seeing him in sparring I'm taking the dog! GO PERRO dismantle Kirkland again

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              vanes is a puto and is nowhere to be found haha Where are fans few
              fans at now?
              I assume, I was one of these. But as I said on another thread, I just started supporting him recently, his dickhead personnality really used to piss me off before. Now, I think he made a mistake, yes. I'm really disappointed to be honest. This is not the kind of behavior a fighter should have. I hope he'll never talk how he used to again after this cause he hasn't backed up **** so far. Man up, Vanes ...

Comment

What happens if Kirkland beats Angulo?

If James can survive the early rounds(1-4) he can make it competitive and maybe win IMO.

People are forgetting that Angulo has been very inactive.

If Kirkland with a decent chin shows up this could turn into a war.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

If James can survive the early rounds(1-4) he can make it competitive and maybe win IMO.

Obviously it would turn his career around and set him up for a big payday

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
                    I assume, I was one of these. But as I said on another thread, I just started supporting him recently, his dickhead personnality really used to piss me off before. Now, I think he made a mistake, yes. I'm really disappointed to be honest. This is not the kind of behavior a fighter should have. I hope he'll never talk how he used to again after this cause he hasn't backed up **** so far. Man up, Vanes ...
                    If only Vanes behaved like his countryman Vic Darchinyan he would be alright with me. Vic talks **** but backs it up. He fights the best win or lose.

-take notes VANES.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Another relevant question: What if Kirkland doesn't get the OK to leave the country? Im sure Perro will still fight, but the question would be "who"? Lara? I wouldn't put Angulo in with Lara after that layoff unless I was trying to cash out on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X