No announcement yet.

I don't like Latinas anymore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like Latinas anymore.

I still like 'em but I won't get into a meaningful relationship with 'em. I'm down for one night stands and hooking up with Latinas but every Latina that I actually like; is either taken or has kids.

I thinks I'm going to only date white girls (not Latino) and black girls (not Latino). The girls that I really cared for have been gringas and the girls who I've been on dates lately have been morenitas.

I just don't see myself married or in a serious relationship with a Latina.

Who else?

I noticed this a lot. Many Latinas are popping kids like crazy. Then you gotta take care of disrespectful kids that are not even your blood.

Comment

I love my latina girls, the only problem i have, based on my experience is, that they are ****in' CRAZY!!!.

Comment

then go find sum 15 yr olds.... its a tight fit..

Comment

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
          then go find sum 15 yr olds.... its a tight fit..
          AT that age they already pregnant

Comment

LMMFAO
            true guys, I was gonna say go get em while they are young, but Zorrita beat me to it

there are some out there who dont have kids, but they are rare, like finding a diamond on the floor of the deapest part of teh ocean

White girls, from what I have seen are crazy
            Black girls are cool, get one with a big ol fat booty

Comment

Latinas love kids that the only thing. Yeah there are some without kids just keep looking dont stop liking latinas becuase of that

Comment

i love latinas and white girls

Comment

I can't believe I'm hearing this from a proud latino brother. I'm very disappointed in you mate.

Comment

asian girls ftw...............

Comment

Working...
                    X