No announcement yet.

LMFAO Pacquiao and Brandon Rios rapping in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
    I'd rather your parents lived in CHina and were restricted by law from having you.
    That was harsh

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post

Brandon Rios reminds be of Cheddar Bob from 8 Mile.... Pac seems confused LMFAO

Damn ive never been to China just Tokyo back in the 80's. I didn't even know China has parts that look like that? It almost looked like it was like London or something in the background?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Damn ive never been to China just Tokyo back in the 80's. I didn't even know China has parts that look like that? It almost looked like it was like London or something in the background?

What were u expecting?? Some broken down country? China is up there as one of the best places to visit around the world.

Comment

I'd rather your parents lived in CHina and were restricted by law from having you.
          for you, i wish you were born in africa and die a painful death due to malnutrition and aids.

Comment

I love it these 2 fools are lot ,i mean how can you constantly fight the loser and be called #1 im lost...but i hate on everything hence the name

Comment

Comment

Why does everyone who fights Manny become an instant sell out? I can not stand all the giggling, joint interviews, and buddy buddy smiles during his promotions. No wonder they wont fight Floyd, it would be too much of a culture shock for Manny "Laugh and Giggles" Pacquiao

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X