Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Interesting.

When where those records made public? Before or after the Hauser article?

Anyway re-reading the article it says:

So perhaps it is not this simple. We probably need a full protocol or an official statement on the issue by the USADA.
    I thought this was common knowledge, my skepticism was more on the loopholes that got brought to light and the shadiness involved with Quillin-Wright. I sort of attached all that to Floyd, I don't think it's hard for a drug testing agency to infiltrate this very small sport, which is why I'm more open minded.

In the bold, I know it was about a week after the fight those results were released, there was another fight, think it was the Ortiz fight in which that one might have taken longer, a month I think. Again my memory sucks.

I'm just now seeing the Cotto results by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      The difference is that there is a huge bias against Floyd. Rumors of him doing it makes him guilty automatically.

Pac refuses to take tests and yet some idiots even say that taking the tests would be an admission of guilt.. Talk about denial.

I'm a Floyd fan and while I don't want to convict him on a rumor, I wouldn't be surprised if they're ALL cheating.

I must say after reading the article and these posts, I got a chilling, eerie feeling right now.
      Yeah, it's a great article, done the way only Hauser can. Love him or hate him, he's thorough. And I totally agree with you, Floyd is hated so a story like this brings them out in droves. And it's a bad, stale cycle. "Mayweather cares about money, Manny cares about the people!" to "Bradley brings no money blah blah." And now it goes from "show me proof" regarding Mayweather's accusation to "He's guilty" when the rumor is about Floyd. Like you, if it's true I'm done with Floyd, especially since he led the charge. But this doesn't exonerate the fighter who refused to be tested with a busload of excuses. If anything, it should make you give him, and others, a closer look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        funny gifs
        End thread.
        How is this foolishness still going forward after the links pesticid posted????

Hmm ... And this thread is a sticky?

Wow.
        Last edited by Brother Jay; 11-21-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Yeah, it's a great article, done the way only Hauser can. Love him or hate him, he's thorough. And I totally agree with you, Floyd is hated so a story like this brings them out in droves. And it's a bad, stale cycle. "Mayweather cares about money, Manny cares about the people!" to "Bradley brings no money blah blah." And now it goes from "show me proof" regarding Mayweather's accusation to "He's guilty" when the rumor is about Floyd. Like you, if it's true I'm done with Floyd, especially since he led the charge. But this doesn't exonerate the fighter who refused to be tested with a busload of excuses. If anything, it should make you give him, and others, a closer look.
          Exactly. Don't get me wrong, no fighter gets a pass from me. And I now fear that way more fighters are cheating than I thought. However:

RUMOR:

Mayweather failed test. GUILTY 100% WE KNEW ALL THE LONG!!!

FACT:

Pac refused to take tests. That's 100% proof he's innocent.

Comment

• The overriding problems are two-fold:

(1) Who finances the only testing program that might actually keep the sport clean, i.e. round the clock testing for championship level fighters, and

(2) Who can compel the relevant governing organizations to do it?

Even if you do ever get to the stage where you have completely transparent, state of the art testing throughout training camp for major fights, it still doesn't get you away from the fact that a guy can do a two month steroid program during a quiet part of the year and completely transform himself as an athlete.

It's not as big a deal in boxing as it is in track and field, or swimming, or cycling, because you can turn a third rate athlete into a gold medal winner in those sports. You can't create a P4P fighter with drugs, there is far too much of a technical dimension to the sport.

But nevertheless, drugs can tip the balance at that elite level, where the winning and losing of individual fights can determine the trajectory of careers. And ultimately, you can't just kick this problem down the road and hope it just goes away. Because it never does. More scandals will emerge, that much is absolutely certain.

Comment

• The only thing Hauser was thorough about was making sure he made no mention of Top Rank or Bob Arum when he touches on Chavez Jr. Not the case for the rest of the article where he freely names GBP, GBP fighters, Schaefer, and USADA.

But again, no surprise, considering Hauser's been a TR mouthpiece for years now.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Comment

• Why is most of the responces about floyd POSSIBLY failing drug tests? the article and its implications are much larger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Exactly. Don't get me wrong, no fighter gets a pass from me. And I now fear that way more fighters are cheating than I thought. However:

RUMOR:

Mayweather failed test. GUILTY 100% WE KNEW ALL THE LONG!!!

FACT:

Pac refused to take tests. That's 100% proof he's innocent.

How does it feel like being on the other side of the fence? And PAC never refuse ost, PAC wanted a specific cut off date. U guys took that and accused PAC of being dirty so what's wrong with people accusing floyd now? It's the same thing y'all was doing to PAC with no proof either!

Comment

• Those are the official summary from USADA.

Now let them show the actual test results from the testing laboratory. This is what Hauser is talking about, the actual tests. It's suspicious how Mayweather suddenly settled Pacquiao's libel suit after Pacquiao's lawyers demanded to see Mayweather's tests results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      How does it feel like being on the other side of the fence? And PAC never refuse ost, PAC wanted a specific cut off date. U guys took that and accused PAC of being dirty so what's wrong with people accusing floyd now? It's the same thing y'all was doing to PAC with no proof either!
                      Well to be honest I was never one of those Pacs a cheater crusader and even said that they should just fight w/o tests to get it over with. But now more and more fighters are getting caught which makes me more suspicious of everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X