No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham Says a Win is a Win, Now on To Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham Says a Win is a Win, Now on To Ward

Former middleweight king Arthur Abraham (32-2, 26 KOs) is not sweating the ending to Saturday's fight with Stjepan Bozic (24-5-15 KO) in Mulheim, Germany. It was set to be a tune-up to prepare for a May showdown with WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward, which takes place in the semi-finals of the Super Six tournament. Bozic injured his hand in the second round and was unable to contnue. Abraham is going back to camp and is now fully focused on Ward.

[Click Here To Read More]

if only that were true, my friend. if only that were true...

Comment

"Yeah, this win didn't really do much to help my confidence...to be honest, Ward is just going to make me look stupid for 12 rounds. I mean, I was outboxed by the Silky-smooth Cobra. This is the most pointless fight of the tournament."

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
        "Yeah, this win didn't really do much to help my confidence...to be honest, Ward is just going to make me look stupid for 12 rounds. I mean, I was outboxed by the Silky-smooth Cobra. This is the most pointless fight of the tournament."
        Honestly, every Ward fight is pointless. We all know he's gonna take out each Euro.

Comment

The King Is Dead

Mr. Abraham is the poster child for horrid conduct within the ring.
          The beating Andre Ward shall deliver will be brutal and should thankfully complete Abe's pathetic career.
          It could not happen to a more deserving guy.
          A man consists of the respect he displays in the world.
          In this regard, Abraham has promoted the actions not of a King, but of an intolerant peasant.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
            The beating Andre Ward shall deliver will be brutal and should thankfully complete Abe's pathetic career.
            In this regard, Abraham has promoted the actions not of a King, but of an intolerant peasant.
            People thought Froch whooped his ass... Dude's got another thing coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
              People thought Froch whooped his ass... Dude's got another thing coming.
              Si

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                strangerintown, you talk like a slimy turk. a kind of rage you display sounds like Abraham disappointed your wife and sis. leave the guy alone and pimp your sisters. i suppose you've got more important affairs to take care of. mammals like you are pathetic and disgrace to any part of the human beings. the way you refer to Abraham sounds like he ****ed your sis and didn't pay. if you're not Abraham's fan then what's the relationship between you and Abraham that you are talking filth about him? ought to be something significant to pour such a bitterly rage upon the man you probably don't even know. you're a pure formula of masturbated sewer genes, and thereof you've been formulated by the perpetuity of the evolution. Abraham is not the only one who lost. historically, the greatest boxers of all times have lost at any juncture of their career. you didn't really expect Abraham to remain undefeated throughout his boxing career did you? if you did, then you're an imbecile who doesn't possess the minimum amount of sense to post a comment. it's obvious that you're not a boxing fan and have the minimum amount of information about boxing. i strongly believe you're here to shred your pestilence against Abraham because of your sisters. i believe Abraham put his hands between your sister's legs that's why you're so angered. sobeit man, just leave it alone. it's just a sister, she's subject to ****s. Arthur or a monkey, one way or the other she's going to get ****ed and suck. just reconcile dude! I masturbate on your sister's ass:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTube View Post
                  strangerintown, you talk like a slimy turk. a kind of rage you display sounds like Abraham disappointed your wife and sis. leave the guy alone and pimp your sisters. i suppose you've got more important affairs to take care of. mammals like you are pathetic and disgrace to any part of the human beings. the way you refer to Abraham sounds like he ****ed your sis and didn't pay. if you're not Abraham's fan then what's the relationship between you and Abraham that you are talking filth about him? ought to be something significant to pour such a bitterly rage upon the man you probably don't even know. you're a pure formula of masturbated sewer genes, and thereof you've been formulated by the perpetuity of the evolution. Abraham is not the only one who lost. historically, the greatest boxers of all times have lost at any juncture of their career. you didn't really expect Abraham to remain undefeated throughout his boxing career did you? if you did, then you're an imbecile who doesn't possess the minimum amount of sense to post a comment. it's obvious that you're not a boxing fan and have the minimum amount of information about boxing. i strongly believe you're here to shred your pestilence against Abraham because of your sisters. i believe Abraham put his hands between your sister's legs that's why you're so angered. sobeit man, just leave it alone. it's just a sister, she's subject to ****s. Arthur or a monkey, one way or the other she's going to get ****ed and suck. just reconcile dude! I masturbate on your sister's ass:wank:
                  beautifully said, LMFAO

Comment

I stood firm in my belief that Froch after his loss to Kessler would box Arthurs head off.I called it straight away and was right.

I have also said, that if Ward v Abraham takes place at a neutral location and Ward has to travel then the warrior Arthur "the midget" Abraham will become victorious.

Comment

Working...
                    X