Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chop Chop Robbed Blind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Sanchez win by 1 point, but definetly... El Flaco needs a lot more work before he tries to become World Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollo Boricua View Post
      I saw Sanchez win by 1 point, but definetly... El Flaco needs a lot more work before he tries to become World Champion.
      I just don't see it. Chop Chop pressed the action all night and landed more plus the knockdown I don't see how.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        I just don't see it. Chop Chop pressed the action all night and landed more plus the knockdown I don't see how.
        he landed 6 more punches and the threw like 100 more. sanchez was more accurate like i said it wasnt that easy to score 2 or 3 of those rounds were kinda close rounds plus the judges dont have all the angles like we do

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          The only clear rounds Corley won was 1, 3, and 8. All of the others I gave to Sanchez. It definetly wasnt 77-74 but to me the right man won.
          Same here.

It was 1,3,8 for Corley and 2,4,5,6,7 for sahcez 76-75 for Sanchez.

People got impressed by the KD, but in reality, Corley landed 2 or 3 hard punches per round, and then he let Sanchez pot shot his ass.

This wasnt a robbery at all, but the 77-74 scores were ridicuous!!!!!!!

Comment

Chop Chop won a close decision, he got robbed by the judge's scorecards...

Comment

Na men. Corely was doing damage on the inside, but for ike 35 seconds oer round, then he leted Sanchez potshot his ass.

You have to fight or control the fight the whole round.

Comment

Actually it's three rounds. I think the 1st, 3rd, and 8th is what they gave him. He won more rounds than that though IMO plus the knockdown.
                No if they gave him three rounds he would of had 75 points.
                3X10=30.........won
                5X9 =45.........lost
                giving you a total of 75 points. Unless they gave him only 8 points one of those rounds he lost which i can't see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  Same here.

It was 1,3,8 for Corley and 2,4,5,6,7 for sahcez 76-75 for Sanchez.

People got impressed by the KD, but in reality, Corley landed 2 or 3 hard punches per round, and then he let Sanchez pot shot his ass.

This wasnt a robbery at all, but the 77-74 scores were ridicuous!!!!!!!
                  same here man.

seriosuly this was a **** fight. people need to let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                    Biased ricans
                    shut your ass up.

you want to talk about biased fukface???

look your ****ing user name.

Comment

Originally posted by King Koopa View Post
                      Chop Chop won a close decision, he got robbed by the judge's scorecards...
                      Co-sign. I had it tied entering the last round, which Corley won. Corley was doing well when he entered, but he shouldn't have separated so much, that was what he had going on. Sanchez should have jabbed a lot more, it wasn't until the fourth or fifth round that he began using it freely, instead of trying to fight on the inside with that right uppercut. Still, he should have learned something from that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X