Only republicans in Texas.
    great state.

Comment

For instance.

I'm against Gun Control

I'm FOR gay Marriage

I'm Pro Life

See the middle one? Throws it off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Guys on Gun Control all one has to point to are the random terrorist mass shootings that have occured over the past decades as well as the fact the victims weren't armed to protect themselves.

Guns don't kill people. People who don't have a gun to protect themselves get gunned down by a psycho.

proper education prevents child accidents also.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Guys on Gun Control all one has to point to are the random terrorist mass shootings that have occured over the past decades as well as the fact the victims weren't armed to protect themselves.

Guns don't kill people. People who don't have a gun to protect themselves get gunned down by a psycho.

Just lamo at fat yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
            Just lamo at fat yanks.
            Yes because last I checked you people don't have Wackos that drive their SUV THROUGH THE SIDE OF A LUBY'S RESTAURANT, EXIT AND THEN GUN DOWN TWENTY PLUS SENIOR CITIZENS.

Comment

Yes because last I checked you people don't have Wackos that drive their SUV THROUGH THE SIDE OF A LUBY'S RESTAURANT, EXIT AND THEN GUN DOWN TWENTY PLUS SENIOR CITIZENS.
              I never heard that. If that did happen in the UK then yes, we definitely need more guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                You're not a far left democrat. Why did you vote that option?

Comment

more people are killed by cars than guns. no one says put a 30-day waiting period on a geo metro.

in switzerland every citizen is required to keep a automatic rifle and a box of ammo in their house at all times.

suffice to say...... burglaries and robberies are quite low.

Comment

Working...
                  X