No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell vs GGG...who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    dirrell would make ggg look silly......fighting bums your whole career doesn't prepare you for a fighter like dirrell.
    Dirrell has all kinds of skill and is fast, but he just doesn't seem to be a fighter at heart. On top of which, of course they met in the ams (twice actually and it's 1:1) but Golovkins swarming aggression carried the day in the Athens Olympics and facing the Dirrell who sprinted all night against Stevens and who's shown such a lack of mental fortitude I can't really see much doubt in the result.

And bums? Hell, you set the bar high.

Comment

I think Dirrell, if he's back to form, would beat GGG. Golovkin is becoming so overhyped, he hasn't even fought good competition at 160 yet everybody expects him to move up and dominate 168 already.

This is from their Olympic match, it was close but I thought that Dirrell won it. He made GGG look silly at times.

Last edited by _original_; 07-26-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        Looks like Andre Dirrell has broken ties with 50 Cent and will now be back on track to being on the championship level.

By the time Dirrell has his much deserved publicity back in the sport, you would think GGG would have moved up in weight by then. Of course, we don't know that for sure, it wouldn't surprise me if he was still beating up on JMW's and other unknowns.

Surely this would be a great match up down the line. Who wins?
        GGG beat Dirrell in the amateurs right? Problem is Dirrell still fights like he's in the amateurs. GGG by destruction. He would really hurt Andre at this point.

Comment

if Dirrell gets back to prime then Ill take Dirrell all day

Comment

bump, I still say the Matrix takes him.

Comment

Dirrell already faked brain-injury to avoid a beating. What makes you think he'd be up for it now?

Comment

Here is another one.

Comment

A lot more lopsided than I thought

Comment

Isn't Dirrell retired?

Comment

GGG would punch dirrell so hard when the fight is over he would puke during the post fight interview.

GGG wins by vicious 9th rd TKO.

Comment

Working...
                      X