Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a chance that Broner/Maidana turns into a Guerrero/Berto tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Yup, Berto did better offensively. It was his defense that stunk the joint ....

And what was up with that Showtime scoring? When I saw that score in the middle of the fight, I was worried that the judges would be making the same mistake. I like how they got called out for that by Brian Kenny. They tried to say it wasn't how they scored it but they did have it very close fight.
    When I saw Malignaggi had it 57-57 in the 6th, I was like WTF, are we watching the same ass whopping?

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      After the P. Malignaggi fight, I knew it was possible.

What I thought would have been the key was Maidana's left hand even though he is better known for his right. Guys with solid left can give guys that fight like Broner difficulty.

And that was what won it for Maidana. He got Broner with some good shots.
      I need to rewatch this with Showtime commentary then. What was Malignaggie thinking while watching Broner get beat down? He probably was rejoicing inside but had to hold back.

Comment

Dear God, I couldn't have been more wrong.

You called it, OP. You really did call it.

Comment

What's with all the additional Yes votes after the fight is already done?

Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
            What's with all the additional Yes votes after the fight is already done?

Hilarious.
            Lol I never voted I just posted my answer.

That's why for polls like these, you should add a closing date, like right before the fight or around the time you think the fight will start. Now you'll have a bunch of yes's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              You called this, the questionable Kd's and holding while hitting and dirty stuff. Good prediction lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Ab is better on the inside. Chico has a soft body no head movement. Broner will get a ref stoppage
                Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Not one bit
                Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                This. Broner's not the best of the best, but let's not forget. The guy is still a damn good fighter.

Let's also not forget, Maidana isn't all that. Guerrero is like Willie Pep compared to Maidana.

Lol, Losers.

Comment

Good call...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Nah. More like some Kosta/Zab ****. Only way I see Maidana winning.
                    We almost had that

Comment

Working...
                    X